Modding Discussion Lucario Race Mod Alt Discussion

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Zancuno, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Zancuno

Zancuno Existential Complex

While Ochiru Yuki is away, I ended up taking the reins on updating the lucario mod until Ochiru can come back in full force.

The lucario mod page seems a bit forgotten since little know the mod has been receiving updates. So I thought I would bring an alternate discussion here to give the mod some love.

As of right now there isn't a Steam Workshop release because I'm working on a full version of the Race mod

Things I have to get done:

Mod Armors
    NPCs
    Mod Ship

After that I have some other things to do:

Vanity Armors
    Codex re-write
    Custom Weapons
    Specialty Armors
    Other mod additions (got some in secret)

So why I need a discussion thread? Obviously so I can talk to all who actually play the game and get opinions based on them as how to make the mod suiting and appeasing for all who play. I will post a dilenma of mine shortly that I need answers x.x.

2. Zancuno

3. Zancuno

Okay >.> now what I ask of all of you...

I have concepts for the tier 3 armor ready and I need some replies as to how you guys think about them.

*Note: yes the images do have hard black lines currently, it will be fixed when I actually make the armors. The reason the concepts are that way is because the colors of the armors are the exact same as the colors of the titanium ore and bar*

So here's the concepts in question:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Which one would you like to see in the mod? If you have any comments, please drop one.

Votes: a: 2 b: 0
    (8/18/16)
    The first vote was in the mod discussion.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
  4. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Please release it like Lopunny Improvements. Talk to Ochiru, sure, but it's your significant edits and work that allows the mod to be compatible with Starbound 1.0. If Ochiru returns and updates his version, this version will still be your mod unless he incorporates it - which he may or may not.

Also, I'd say the first one looks better but it's hard to tell based off of blown up sprites from an image editor. You should really show off what they look like in-game.

Additionally, you can copy my dialog files and object patch files from Lopunny Improvements for eventual species dialog and object inspection. (I haven't added the inspect text yet)

Zancuno likes this.
  5. Zancuno

Thanks and I'm still as stubborn as a bull huh? ^ ^;