1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Lost my wife?

Discussion in 'Support' started by qrry, Aug 8, 2016.

1. qrry

qrry Tentacle Wrangler

UPDATE: Solved by KeroQwer in http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/lost-my-wife.121792/#post-2991325

Pretty much literally.
    I just tried to marry Leah, but after the wedding ceremony the game goes from this
    [​IMG]
    straight to this
    [​IMG]
    with no other scenes in-between, and my beautiful wife is nowhere to be found.
    [​IMG]

What does that mean? Did she run away with Kel? Maybe she found out I've been gifting bouquets to everyone who accepts them (to get all 10s in Social) and dumped me?

Please help, I've been waiting the whole (in-game) winter to get the pendant and marry her, but now it's all for nothing.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2016
    • LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

Is Sunday one of her days where she leaves the house maybe? Some spouses go out one or two days a week to do other things, check around the village and forest and see if maybe she went for a walk. I don't know Leah's schedule after marriage so I'm not sure where she'd be.

• qrry

qrry Tentacle Wrangler

LuthienNightwolf, thanks for your reply!
        I've been checking places where she might be (in Sunday and Monday) according to stardewvalleywiki, but to no avail. I've also installed NPC Map Locations Mod, and it shows she's at the farm.
        http://i.imgur.com/gc5GjZA.jpg

Also, here is the savefile, just in case.

Attached Files:

• KeroQwer

KeroQwer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ok this thread really gave me a good laugh xD. I downloaded the save file and watched the wedding scene. Then I spent like 5 mins looking for Leah in the house and the whole farm (I'm using NPC Location mod too) but no avail. So I concluded your save file is bugged and closed the game to report my finding here. But then I recalled my spouse (Abigail) usually stand in front of the stove almost every morning. So I launched the game again, watched the wedding once again, and there she is hidden behind the big TV xD (I moved the TV for the screenshot). IDK if you deliberately did this to troll us, but you got me good sir. You got me good... xD

eks dee.png

qrry and LuthienNightwolf like this.
          • qrry

qrry Tentacle Wrangler

KeroQwer, man, you are awesome. Thanks a lot!
            (Daaamn. I really wish that was on purpose, but it really was just a weird coincidence. Thank you again.)

LuthienNightwolf likes this.
            • LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

That's too funny. lol Poor woman just wanted to make you breakfast but she was stuck in the tv. >u< Well, glad the mystery was solved. lol

qrry likes this.