1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Lost my pickaxe

Discussion in 'Support' started by TheUltLT, Mar 10, 2019.

Tags:
  1. TheUltLT

TheUltLT Space Hobo

IDK why but when i woke up my pick-axe was gone out of my inventory i was wondering if there was a way to get it back. Before anyone says it is in one of my chests I have already checked all of my chests and i cant find my pick-axe. If anyone know how to get my pickaxe back please tell me. This all happened on the 22nd of fall if that helps.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
    • SSShakuras

SSShakuras Big Damn Hero

Check the smithy , every chest everywhere and the fridge ( ...you'd be surprised how easy it's to missclick something in )
      If your Pickaxe is in neither of these , then wait a few day and you'll get a new one through mail ( It the player somehow loses the Scythe, Axe, Pickaxe, or Watering Can (by dying in the mines for example), the next day a basic version of the tool will appear either next to the player's bed or in the player's refrigerator, if the player has a kitchen. Mayor Lewis may send a letter in the mail saying he found them and returned them. From : https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Tools#Tool_Disposal )
      If you don't get a new pickaxe, then it mean you probably missed it somewhere when searching and you'll have to check everywhere again.

A last ditch option in that case would be to provide your savefile to someone who could understand it and tell you from it where your pickaxe is, but i have no idea who here can ( and would agree to ) read & understand a SDew savefile.

EDIT : ha ha ha, didn't pay attention to the fact that both "missing pickaxe" topic came from the same dood... any mod around to fuse both topic ?

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
      • TheUltLT

TheUltLT Space Hobo

didnt fixed it but found a way to get around it by building a cabin then stealing the pickaxe from there

EDIT:did fix my problem but others might have that problem

• zazifarm

zazifarm Space Hobo

Hi there - curious about your workaround. What do you mean you built a cabin? Playing on iOS, not sure if it's different...

• SSShakuras

SSShakuras Big Damn Hero

Cabin are other players home in multiplayer mode.
            There's a furniture inside it that allow you to interact with the inventory of the player linked to the cabin, thus, allowing you to "steal" another pickaxe.