1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Loot drops out of bounds?

Discussion in 'Support' started by KKGB, Feb 26, 2016.

1. KKGB

KKGB Space Penguin Leader

So I killed a special slime and it seemed to drop this green sock thing. Unfortunately it's stuck on the wall and I can't reach it. Perhaps unintended?

[​IMG]

• animandan

animandan Void-Bound Voyager

Chopping trees or doing other things that drop items near the edge can result you losing those drops.
      [​IMG]

• Crail

Crail Void-Bound Voyager

Steam Version
        Mine (not sure if this specific room/tile)

Slime dropped an item, in this case a weapon, straight upwards. It landed in the wall and is not able to be picked up. I do not know if this can happen on any mine tileset or just this specefic one.

Here is a screenshot of what happened. I wanted to include enough of the room to identify it if needed. This looks weird in my preview so I can edit the link to just a url to imgur instead of embedding the imgur link in the post.

*EDIT* Yup, the preview worked but the post broke the image. Here is the direct one!

• oath2order

oath2order Parsec Taste Tester

So I was chopping a tree and noticed some of the stuff fell out of bounds. So I did it again to get these two pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]