Notice Looking for people to play with? Post here!

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Ordona, Dec 8, 2013.

1. RealPlano

RealPlano Space Spelunker

I have seen many a people who are looking for others to play starbound with them and as I am also one of them as my friends have gone to the missing in action because of one thing or another I have decided to make a group on steam for that very purpose. So to all the lost souls and people board out of there minds of playing by themselves look up for there is light at the end of the tunnel. No matter how deep a hole you have dug yourself into we will survive to see a new sunrise together.
    If you are looking then ill give you the place"Starbound Gamers" is the group you have been looking for.

RealPlano

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/StarBoundGamers#

Note: this is NOT a clan only people getting together to have some fun

Last edited: Dec 17, 2013
  2. PhilosoShy

PhilosoShy Yeah, You!

3. LousyHero

LousyHero Poptop Tamer

hit up your Lousyhero on steam Lousyherokmk waitin to get it on
    Innocence
    has been lost, but innocence is beautiful
    Spreading love, is the only way to make it back

4. LousyHero

LousyHero Poptop Tamer

invite me back plano...comp took a doodoo...

5. 3Ducks

3Ducks Mop

Just wanna play occassionaly
    Steam name: BigVainyDucks (yes with an "a")

6. luukee

luukee Master Chief

searching for _German_ people to play with from time to time :) (gronkh :O?)

7. AshenNox

AshenNox Aquatic Astronaut

I'm looking to try out the multiplayer aspect of this game and possibly join a clan in the very near future. I foresee myself playing this game a lot in the future and it would be cool to share the experience with others and forge a valuable relationship with others through the majesty of Starbound. Hooray!

Steam Name: http://steamcommunity.com/id/hoodsey

Last edited: Dec 19, 2013
  8. Zeron

Zeron Space Spelunker

Hey, add me on steam (zman2346) or Skype (zayen10), I play all of the time and it's always nice playing with others! HMU!

9. Edomaro

Edomaro Void-Bound Voyager

I love Starbound, a lot... but I don't have much time to play because I got too much stuff to do. I play on weekends for sure, hardly during week days.

If you are like me, or willing to play with me whenever possible feel free to add me on steam. My username is edonneo, the one with green bananas (plantain, actually).

I'm 23 years old, I'm from Dominican Republic and looking forward to makin' a Starbound party.

10. DYuui

DYuui Yeah, You!

Diozz want to star from the beggiing with someone

11. Kreed

Kreed Yeah, You!

Yo guys! I'd like to join any small group. Look me up on Steam as "Grassness"

12. Kreed

Kreed Yeah, You!

Hi! I'd love to join the small server. My Steam is grassness

13. Professor Seth

Professor Seth Aquatic Astronaut

14. BigtheRed

BigtheRed Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello people,

I'm Big the Red, and I'm looking for a group of people who want to planet-plunder!
    I originally was intrigued by the whole RP thing here on the forums... up unto the point that I realized that it was all forum-based,... an almost completely non-game related.
    Kinda pissed me off. I'd rather be apart of an awesome server, clan, or group of star-surfing, cultist-killing, empire building Starbound players on Steam!

STEAM Unsername: Nam3lessOne

Let's blow this popsicle stand!

15. HAL9000unit

HAL9000unit Astral Cartographer

I used to play with a group of friends but they have slowly stopped playing.

I am looking for a group to play with, most likely a larger clan or at least an active one. I am active within the hours 5pm-9pm (-6GMT) on weekdays and more on the weekends. I am looking for people that are talkative as well, not just a group that will let me on their server.

PM me if you have any questions.

Steam name: theHAL9000unit

16. RGB

RGB Space Hobo

Hey there ladies and gentlemen, just here looking for some cool, fun people to hang out with in the stars!
    Add me! :D

Steam: Yalloow

17. AdelaisAer

AdelaisAer Industrial Terraformer

Hey, everyone. Not sure exactly how clans work in this game, but I'd love to join a clan. However, I want to try to join a clan where people can speak Japanese (or at least a few of them can). ^^; Thanks in advance.

こんにちは、みんな。私はそれがどのように操作するのが知りませんが、クランに入りたいんです。しかし、日本語を話せる人がいるクランに入りたいです。ありがとう!(大学で日本語を勉強してるので、私の日本語は完璧じゃないですよ。)

18. DiB

DiB Void-Bound Voyager

I just want to play multiplayer online with people since it makes the game more fun. It's not like there is a dedicated public/private server list and how many are on. I can run a server but then I have to find a bunch of people or get all my friends playing and ack. So I got 90hrs in the game and maxed out. Rather build a home/village and find the rare goodies with other people. dibby (at) adelphia.net should be my steam id. Should be fun to do the whole clan thing again for this game.

*Steam profile:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197960559579/

Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
  19. Spybuster

Spybuster Void-Bound Voyager

Well i'm Der Meister Heister on Steam and I suppose I would be up for an RP server or just a random server to chat with folks and play music on. Just a note: I don't think i'd accept any party invites as I have a lot of stuff on my ship that I would like to keep.

20. Daedra

Daedra Space Hobo

Daedra on steam. Looking for a small clan/group to play with. Pretty new to the game, but I learn quickly.