Notice Looking for people to play with? Post here!

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Ordona, Dec 8, 2013.

1. MikeLewsey

MikeLewsey Intergalactic Tourist

hi i buy game very recently but i have no one to play and no1 listen in any server plzzzzzzzzzi need helpi feel like game is waste of money:cry::cry::cry::cry:

2. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

Hey we actually have a dedicated thread just for this. I will just go ahead and merge this you don't need to repost it there.

3. Mau5GoneMad

Mau5GoneMad Subatomic Cosmonaut

I'm looking for someone to play with from scratch. New characters, new universe, new adventure! I would appreciate it if whoever wants to play with me could send me their steam account name instead of me sending them mine, I don't want everybody to friend me.

4. mitzSBnovakid

mitzSBnovakid Title Not Found

i'd love to play with ya! i (of course) will create a new character. i'll make it hylotl for something diff. i hope i can play with ya! gonna PM you my steam name

5. Mau5GoneMad

Ok awesome! I just sent you a request on steam! Also, do you have hamachi? If so, let's talk about it on steam.
    Oh and I nearly forgot, do you want to play on Casual, Normal or Hardcore?

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
  6. Mau5GoneMad

Hey, could you give me some more info about your steam account, (profile pic, etc.) because there are many accounts named skooma

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
  7. Delishpiemaster

Delishpiemaster Space Hobo

Hey could somebody add me up? my account name on steam is zippey755

8. FlyingIceWizard

FlyingIceWizard Master Chief

I'm also friends with mau5 on steam. Trio anyone?

9. DanTheBrony

DanTheBrony Poptop Tamer

I want to... but I don't know how to do the complicated thing making a server.. :([DOUBLEPOST=1434415513][/DOUBLEPOST]
    my steam name is danthebrony

10. The Drunken Actor

The Drunken Actor Void-Bound Voyager

Hey ya'll, Looking for someone to start with from scratch. Add me on Steam (Morbidity) so we can discuss. :)

11. mitzSBnovakid

yeah, (insert secret stuff here) doesn't work. to the left of the word "community" there is your steam name that you should give out. if you gave out the name you put in when you log in, DON'T! just delete it from there... edit, FYI!

12. The Drunken Actor

The Drunken Actor Void-Bound Voyager

But I have put my steam name, not my username.

13. mitzSBnovakid

yeah, somethin' wrong with my steam friend requests. *sigh* i wanted to play with ya, but i guess not.

14. cakedonuts

cakedonuts Space Hobo

15 y/0
    Steam name: zaigeness
    I play when i can but im always on the computer lol

15. laking

laking Space Spelunker

Im looking for a Clan and vanilla server (because im stubid when it comes to moding my game)
    my steam ign is kingcaleb05

16. longlostson

longlostson Yeah, You!

17. PyrowithHat

PyrowithHat Void-Bound Voyager

I've got a hamachi server, but my friends refuse to play with me. If anyone wants to play, add me on steam and I'll tell you the details. This is my second forum post so I'll post a link to my profile in my next post.[DOUBLEPOST=1436269176][/DOUBLEPOST]It is HERE!

18. UC101

UC101 Void-Bound Voyager

Steam IGN: Ultracreeper1

19. Kolth

Kolth Void-Bound Voyager

Always up to play with a cool person or three. Add me on Steam (kolth_gp) and let me know that you're from the Forums.

Also up for playing other games, if you see something in my library that catches your interest.

20. MarinePeanut

MarinePeanut Big Damn Hero

I'm looking for Starbound players. 111 hours played.