Notice Looking for people to play with? Post here!

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Ordona, Dec 8, 2013.

1. TvBash

TvBash Hey, You!

Hello My name is Emmet and I do need friends to playing with on Starbound, so my steam name is (TvBash)

2. ZeroSignal

ZeroSignal Poptop Tamer

My Steam username is unanswered91
    Feel free to add me for Starbound or other games ofcourse! (but let me know you got me from the forum)

Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
    Makao likes this.
  3. Melio Etta Zyguard

Melio Etta Zyguard Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Would love to play too. My Steam username is : MelioEtta Zyguard
    Add me on steam and say that you're from the forum too :)

MrToni300 likes this.
  4. ParagonFusionX

ParagonFusionX Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yo! Steam name is xBloodRain, add me and I'll be down to play some Starbound with someone. 17+ preferred.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2015
  5. Melio Etta Zyguard

Added you on Steam :) I so happen to be 17 haha.

ParagonFusionX likes this.
  6. Makao

Makao Void-Bound Voyager

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
  7. 2dames2

2dames2 Space Penguin Leader

Just picked the game up today so would be cool to play with some people. =)

Username: Iced2Fusion

Cheers for now.

8. FlowerPirate17

FlowerPirate17 Seal Broken

aw sweet! usually im just playin with my friend, but i would love to be in a biiiig group! thats sounds pretty darn awesome! how
    do i get in on the action? (Fyi i have a steam account and Tunngle for LAN gaming)
    :lickitung:

9. romabo

romabo Void-Bound Voyager

It's been pretty lonely, woulden't mind a few to play with (2-5), add me on skype if intrested: romabo7

10. TL8

TL8 Void-Bound Voyager

Hello ! I'm 24 yo, French. My steam name is Alt4r, I can speak english, even it's not my first language !

I would love to play with some poeple for some casual fun. I'm pretty always connected (jobless) but could change. So I will not push you to play with me all the time (and I have some rogue-like I would like to finish anyway... haha).

I love to build, to explore new planets, maybe be part of the conquest of a harsh galaxy hehe !
    I know the game pretty well, even if my steam account says I've played for 133 hours, I played offline when it was the pre-winter update unstable branch for hours and hours and...

So, see you later :)

11. TheUntitledHero

TheUntitledHero Big Damn Hero

Hello Im looking for people to play starbound with
    Steam: TheUntitledHero ( pm me on steam for my skype name )

12. HarkSublime

HarkSublime Aquatic Astronaut

Steam name: frostedjar Every other place: Hark

13. Rinoreiri

Rinoreiri Space Spelunker

Space is empty, need other people to play with.

My steam name's gaoraugana.

14. Gerimia

Gerimia Mop

Have a pretty accomplished character that hasn't played in a while. Looking to explore the new patch stuff with some randos. Steam name = Gerimia

15. MrToni300

MrToni300 Ketchup Robot

I am happy to play with you, but i have few issues, i probally answer some other time.

16. Melio Etta Zyguard

Ok. No problems

MrToni300 likes this.
  17. Eangotron

Eangotron Void-Bound Voyager

Looking for people who wanna play through and skype! Message me if you're interested :)

18. MrToni300

MrToni300 Ketchup Robot

Alright now is good time to play with me, because i am on endgame with my floran, because i need fully upgrade my floran's ship.

19. MrToni300

MrToni300 Ketchup Robot

Well Melio Etta, i gonna be back, after work time, because work time is between 8:00-14:00 on my timezone.

20. mitzSBnovakid

mitzSBnovakid Title Not Found

hey, i need help with the erchius mining facility mission because...... i'm a scaredy cat. an absolute scaredy cat. i'm afraid of the mission alone, but with someone, i think like someone who needs help (if you need help with the mission) or just someone wanting to do the mission again with someone else. i'd love some help, we'll meet on sb2.ilovebacons.com (cannot tell you password, you find out) and meet on your ship?

edit: i'd love if i could trade you a lot of my food for a instrument, like a guitar or a rock organ.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
    Codepuppy likes this.