Looking For People To Farm/Play With (PC/Steam)

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by KnightKirkyBoy, Jun 23, 2020.

1. KnightKirkyBoy

KnightKirkyBoy Space Hobo

Steam ID -76561198858597623
    Steam Username - KnightKirkyBoy

I am looking for people to create a new farm with.

I am looking to do a thing where we are on the farm on a regular basis (At least once every 2-3 days or every day if possible).

There are going to be 4 role: Farmer, Miner, Forager And Fisher/Farmhand.
    The Fisher role will be replaced with the Farmhand role as soon as the Farm has animals on it, so then the Farmhand can look after the animals while the Farmer looks after the crops.
    We will rotate roles every 2 in-game days so you won't get too bored by having the same role for what feels like an eternity.
    Note: If you don't want item YOU put in a chest taken then put the chest in your house.

Roles will rotate like this: Farmer -> Miner -> Forager -> Fisher/Farmhand.

Rules:
    ANYONE caught in someone else's house and/or caught stealing will be kicked.
    ANYONE caught moving chests that have items that weren't put in by them without the host knowledge/approval will be kicked.
    ANYONE caught being racist, swearing or disrespectful to ANYONE will be kicked.
    ANYONE caught sending inappropriate messages through the in-game text chat will be kicked.
    ANYONE caught spamming will be kicked.
    ANYONE caught being malicious or aggressive will be kicked.
    WE MUST save one of each item (including each crop in the game of each quality for the community bundles).
    No marrying on the first year, because we need to focus on our money first to sustain ourselves and the Farm. Then, and only then in the 2nd year can you start trying to marry someone.
    NO CUTTING THE GRASS AT ALL! (At least until we have a couple of silos).

If you want to join, then message me on steam!

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020