1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Vanilla (No Mods) Looking for peeps to join semi new server.

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by Rarityware, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Rarityware

Rarityware Big Damn Hero

Its as the title suggests, just looking for some people to make my server a little livelier! We basically just started the server a few days ago, got a few missions complete and that's about it.

There's one problem, if the server doesn't let you join then click the assets mismatch button at the main menu.
    we've had a few people come complaining to me about that so i thought I'd throw that in.

Server IP:73.147.234.251 Port:21025

Rules: there really aren't a lot of them just some common ones like, don't be a jerk in chat, no griefing and most of all
    have fun.

Hope to see you all there.:nuruwink:

2. d3r3k

d3r3k Space Hobo

Hi, i like the idea of a vanilla server where you can just build alongside others...
    Im new to the MP and not 100% clear on how it differs from SP.. like is anything protected from griefing, can anyone KoS/PVP anyone, are the randomly generated worlds persistent between all players so you can see what others have built and discover new worlds at the same time? etc...

I'll check the server out, Im Texas (CST) and am usually on between 4pm-7pm or so after work. Hope to run into some players :kitten2:

3. Bregalad

Bregalad Space Hobo

Hello! I may be interested in joining your server. This game has been sitting idle in my steam list for too long and I finally want to give it a try. Playing on a server with other people makes the experience that more interesting. That is, if this server is still up and running :)

4. Epic Mohamad

Epic Mohamad Space Hobo

what version is this on? I'm on 1.3.2 still

5. GLITCH r awesome

GLITCH r awesome Orbital Explorer

do you have to create an account I'm new to servers