Looking for long-term multiplayer friend! ^^

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by strawberrycake, Sep 25, 2018.

1. strawberrycake

strawberrycake Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello~! Multiplayer is really fun but I have no actual friends to play with, and I'd like to actually put effort into developing a farm with someone instead of hopping on for a bit and then abandoning the save file!
    So I'm looking for someone who wants to play long term on one save file! <3 You don't have to play all the time of course, but fairly regularly would be nice =)

Also, it'd be awesome if you want to get married to me too since I've always wanted to try the player marriage system!

Any gender is fine, my only requirements are that you're friendly, not a jerk, and not racist or homophobic or anything.

• Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

i'd offer but i am on GOG and i don't play with children so i might not be a good fit :rofl:

• Alcama

Alcama Tentacle Wrangler

Hello! I'd love to join and play with you, I've also been looking for a friend for a really long time. Also, I'm pretty young so if you don't want to play with someone who's much younger than you, I don't mind! My discord name is Marbu#7933 if you'd like to add me!

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
          strawberrycake likes this.
        • Seiken3

Seiken3 Seal Broken

Hey there. Feel free to add me on steam; Seiken_Densetsu3(Or maybe just Seiken - I am unsure what my name is there these days). I can play most evenings (after 6pm, GMT+1) and I'd say I'm a veteran. But don't worry; I am looking to take things easy and slow - looking for a fun playthrough over a cookie cutter one.

• starhealer1

starhealer1 Poptop Tamer

Hi. I'd be interested in joining in depending on what time it would be at, I'm usually at my computer from 8pm pacific till 11: 30 pm pacific and from 2: 30am pacific till 5: 30am pacific (I'm nocternal lol). I don't care if the people I play with are old or young, age makes no difference to me. As long as we can have fun and enjoy ourselves that's all that matters to me.
            I don't use discord or steam or facebook or any of those chat things. If we can play together my steam name is SailorLunar and my display pic is the same there as the one you see here.

• strawberrycake

Yay, that sounds great! I'll add you ^^ and I don't mind at all~ think of me as a big sister!

What's GOG? :eek:

I'm a veteran too ^^ but I can't find anyone called Seiken_Densetsu3 and there's way too many people called Seiken D= My steam name is sponge loving girl, add me instead? My discord is peachy#3618 !

I added you =)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2018
              • Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

good old games, it is another downloading site like steam ^^ i wanted a drm-free version of the game and while i still have to run updates and multiplayer through it i don't have to be online to use or save my game which is close enough

• strawberrycake

ohh, so can you not play with people on steam or?? )=

• Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

i don't think i can? hnestly i have never tried on the computer, i've never had luck between platforms on console so i assumed that with everyone specifying their platform it would be the same here

i suppose if you send an invite code i can type it in and see if it works :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2018
                    • SerianFrost

SerianFrost Void-Bound Voyager

Heya strawberrycake, feel free to add me if you need a friend. I'm just getting back into it for the multiplayer fun! I'll send you a pm with my steam name. :)

• Desdinova33

Desdinova33 Tentacle Wrangler

Hello Strawberrycake. I am probably late to the party, but I am very interested in developing a wonderful multiplayer experience with someone I have not tried out multiplayer yet, and would love to enjoy it with you if you are still seeking someone to play with. I play daily and can play about anytime you like, and definitely long term, we can begin a new farm and go from there. Feel free to add me on steam, I am Desdinova33 and we can share skype or discord if you would like to chat as well while we play. I really look forward to your reply :)

• Desdinova33

Desdinova33 Tentacle Wrangler

Hey Strawberrycake, I may be desdinova29 on steam, sorry i thought it was 33 but i think you can add desdinova29 if you wanted to play together

• Nutmeg_Juice

Nutmeg_Juice Intergalactic Tourist

Hey there, are you still looking for multiplayer friends? I have been searching for one for quite some time too :)

• Mom2Gamer

Mom2Gamer Phantasmal Quasar

I would love to add you as a friend on Steam but there were over a million results when I searched your name. Please feel free to add me Mom2Gamer (same avatar) & message me if you want to play multiplayer together. =)

I LOVE Stardew Valley, I really enjoy playing multiplayer, I have Discord Mom2Gamer#8686 (and sent your a friend request there) and I play almost daily. <3

• Nexeritus

Nexeritus Space Hobo

I've been looking for a friend to play with, and an in-game marriage on top sounds like a lot of fun! ^^ If you're still looking, I'm be game. Gamertag = Nexeritus

strawberrycake and Mom2Gamer like this.
                                • Dizas

Dizas Orbital Explorer

I'm noob in the Stardew Valley, but I'd love to play multiplayer, I'm from Brazil.
                                  My Steam ID is: dizasssssss, if you are still looking for someone to play.
                                  "https://steamcommunity.com/id/dizasssssss" To facilitate.

Mom2Gamer likes this.
                                  • Avago

Avago Space Hobo

Hi, i've played Stardew Valley like when it first came out so i have a liiiitle bit of experience, my steam ID is Avago (https://steamcommunity.com/id/Avago21/) i play on a daily basis like the entire day so i'm practicaly always online ^^ i really have noone to enjoy co-op with so feel free to add me ^^

Mom2Gamer likes this.