1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Discussion Looking for Group (Co-Op)

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Monteknight, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Monteknight

Monteknight Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I've had this game since before it was released. It is great fun. I stopped playing it for a few years. Well, recently I told my friend about this game.. (He's really into space games) To say the least, he is downloading it right now. We are going to beat the game without mods. After we beat the game, we will add RPG mods to the game. We are very open to meeting new people..

If you'd like to join, the age requirement is 16+ - We are looking for about 4 people to join, however.. maybe we could rent ourselves a Server to play on, if we want or need to.

Thanks. Have a Great day.

(P.S. My Friend and I are both Adults.. We are friendly, and super chill. We are playing without cheats, at all times.)

2. FloofyRalts

FloofyRalts Intergalactic Tourist

Not sure if you are still looking for somebody to play with, but I used to play quite a bit, with and without mods. I am looking for a few people to play with again.

3. soniiiety

soniiiety Orbital Explorer

im looking for someone to play with, please respond as quickly as possible