REQUEST Looking For Farmer Resources ( Body and Head Base )

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Ba.mbie, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Ba.mbie

Ba.mbie Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hi

I want to try my hand at making some clothing, hair and hats. I saw a long time ago a farmer body base and head base as a guide when creating clothing, hair , hats (hope that makes sense) but cant seem to find it now. It helps so you get everything in the right position. I am looking for the female farmer base.

Any help would be appreciated and if you know of anything else helpful that would be great ! Thank you.

Edit : I just need the farmer base for making shirts now.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
    • Mizzion

Mizzion Phantasmal Quasar

• Ba.mbie

• Mizzion

You're welcome. Have fun modding :)

• Ba.mbie

I will :love:

• Ba.mbie

I see though it doesn't have the player base for making shirts, would you perhaps know where to get that ?

• Mizzion

That's the only one I know about sorry. Perhaps someone else will come along who has edited what you're looking for.

• Ba.mbie

No worries and thanks anyway I appreciate the help.

• laylaisthename

laylaisthename Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If by "shirts" you mean the ones you can select in character creation, then you're going to need to take the 'shirts.xnb' file (found in Stardew Valley/Content/Character/Farmer) use an xnb unpacker (found here > https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/xnb-unpack-help.136918/) and change the png file that comes out with a pixel art program like asperite. When you're done you can overwrite the original 'shirts.xnb'file with the new one you made.
                It sounds a lot harder than it is, and I could provide screenshots if you need more help!

• Ba.mbie

Hi there, thanks so much I do know how to extract and re-pack I was just hoping for a base to work on so I could see what the shirts looked like on the character.