1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Discussion Looking For Active Frackin Universe Servers

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Soupfanatic, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Soupfanatic

Soupfanatic Space Spelunker

Does anyone know a good Frackin Universe server?

2. DarkResearcher

DarkResearcher Void-Bound Voyager

I am the owner of a server with Frackin Universe as well as many other mods. The server is known as Fractured Space and its mostly a Survival and role-play server. We are still in development so mods are changing semi often and we are still developing our lore. But players who join us during this time will be able to influence/create lore for the server. PM me if interested

3. midnight_von_corgstein

midnight_von_corgstein Void-Bound Voyager

Hiya! I have a server that runs 300+ mods (including frackin!) called "Spacevortex Oasis"! The server is still in development, but we would enjoy new players! Feel free to contact me, I'd love to see you on! - Midnight

4. lokopere

lokopere Void-Bound Voyager

Hey i would recommend fractured space since we wont over load your computer with useless mods we are still in development and are always open to new ideas :)

5. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

Keep it civil - you guys don't need to argue over which server is best.
    Just like your appropriate server threads in your post and the user can decide which one is best for them.

If you have not made a server thread you can do so here,
    https://community.playstarbound.com/forums/public-servers.104/

6. 20XXkiller

20XXkiller Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i have one server with very few mods, wich include fracking universe, if you are still open for an option.
    message me if you want to have the download link for the mods and the ip :)