1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Discussion Looking For A Good Server

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Jaxine, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Jaxine

Jaxine Pangalactic Porcupine

Alright, I poped into a few servers here and there, looked over some of their sites... I can't find one that suits me really. Anyone on here know of a good one?

I'd prefer to text chat, but I can probly get a mic soon. One server didn't even have mobs, it was boring. I need something where I'd be able to casually RP and adventure with some people. I'd like to live out my dream of being a homicidally insane arms dealer with a fowl mouth and a bounty on their head. I also have a nice side...

I don't really need PvP. If it was on the server, I'd just want to have fun with it, not take it seriously. None of that timed-turns, dice-rolling crap. Just don't be an OOC asshole about it and it's good.

Also my character is a Saiyan, like in Dragon Ball Z. No mods, just technically a human with a tail, I just can't join a server that's going to freak out over that for whatever reason. I'd still be on par with everyone else IC. I'm not Goku, I'm not looking to "powergame" or whatever, I just wana have some fun.

2. Jaxine

Jaxine Pangalactic Porcupine

Nobody? Really?

3. Martinvl

Martinvl Space Hobo

I would love to join you, But I would have to figure out how to run a server first. You still interested?

4. mineghost23

mineghost23 Master Chief

Have you tried Orion's edge? It's a good server that is active. As of the moment, we are trying to get more players on to play as to allow for more events and adventure. Give it a look sometime.