1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Discussion Looking for a galactic comrade.

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Baron Peter, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Baron Peter

Baron Peter Void-Bound Voyager

Hello there Starbound community!

Here I come searching for a nice person to play Starbound with. I've always been playing alone and at the moment I feel the need to be accompanied by someone! I would not consider myself a newbie to the game, but I haven't fully discovered all its beauties yet (I made it past two races).

I like to play casually, with a little bit of roleplay maybe. I enjoy every aspect of the game not just the main story line. I love hanging out and decorating the colony after tough galaxy trips, planting crops and I also try very basic wirings.

I am looking for a person who is also a bit more into things other than story line. If the person hasn't finished the story, that is a big plus since we can solve the plot together for the first time! :sneaky: I was thinking about starting a new world for our new adventure!

For communication I use Teamspeak or Twitch but I also has Discord set up. I might be shy in the beginning especially because English is not my native language, but as the time goes I'll gather the courage!

If you're interested, leave a reply and we'll come up with something! Thanks!

2. NightNGale

NightNGale Void-Bound Voyager

i'm game if you are interested I sadly already completed the game but i'm more then willing to be a travel companion.

Discord name: NightNGale#7126
    Steam name: Nihtegal
    same picture on steam as this forum.

it really would be great to play with someone who actually enjoys the game.
    message me if your interested

also have discord and skype but prefer discord.

3. Baron Peter

Baron Peter Void-Bound Voyager

Hello, I've sent you the steam invitation!

4. ZeDon406

ZeDon406 Void-Bound Voyager

It sounds like we're in the same place in the game. I really love farming and building, along with killing monsters and saving the universe. My Steam name is the same as my handle here, ZeDon406

5. ZeDon406

ZeDon406 Void-Bound Voyager

I send you a steam invite as well.

6. Tentacle_Sashimi

Tentacle_Sashimi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Red_Buddha2 on steam