RELEASED Longevity v1.5->v1.6 (DNPCD_BETA) [@v1.6.9]

Discussion in 'Gameplay Mechanics' started by RTGOAT, Mar 13, 2017.

1. RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

Longevity v1.6.5h:

Just a quick Sunday hotfix for the two issues reported earlier this week.
    • Soda inventory updates should no longer cause errors with boots, tools, etc...
    • Longevity should no longer attempt to run DNPCD test code (missing file "data.txt" error)...

I've got a busy work week this week and next; I will be around on the weekends for more hotfixing if needed.
    Timeline for future development is a little fuzzy at the moment.
    I will update you guys on progress later this month.

• OooOoOn

OooOoOn Void-Bound Voyager

I never got any tax popup on the 15th. I can access it by clicking the tab button. Is this the correct way or should I be getting a pop up as well?

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

@OooOoOn

The 15th tax pop up is no more.
        You can check your current tax position in the Longevity menu page 2 (Tab default)

You will receive the popup on the first of each new season!

• knittingmachine

knittingmachine Void-Bound Voyager

Okay I don't know if I'm dumb or just missing something, but the tax system is killing me! I love the idea, but the further I go into the game the debt every month increases...so I have to make more money to get out of the hole....which drastically increases my taxes....

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

@knittingmachine

Sounds like you may need to sell some assets.
            If you can't you may just be the first to report going bankrupt!

• OooOoOn

OooOoOn Void-Bound Voyager

Im having the same issue, the tax percentage is huge and I am 20K behind now, in year two and farming like crazy, the more I sell the more I go into debt? Is there any way to adjust the tax percentage?

• knittingmachine

knittingmachine Void-Bound Voyager

I don't even have that much! It's not like I have some sorta of mega-farm with twelve of each animal and hundreds of crops. Maybe it won't be so bad once I get the marriage and baby discount? I love having most of my money taken away for the challenge, but the last month I started almost 80k in debit.

• Diamond Dancer

Diamond Dancer Big Damn Hero

I downloaded the mod, but when I go into Pierre's to buy the new seeds it doesn't show the sprite and the item name reads error items. Here are the other Mods I am running just in case it's not working with the others. Automate, CJBcheats menu, Harvest with scythe, CJB item spawner, Skip intro, Skull cavern elevator, UI info suite, NPCmap locations and categorize chests. I'd love if you could help me fix this problem, MR RTGoat.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
                  • Diamond Dancer

I moved most of the other mods into a folder, the only ones I had left where skip intro and UI suite before trying again, but I got the same result.

• luna_panshiel

luna_panshiel Pangalactic Porcupine

you're getting error items because you didn't put the content files into the game's content folder like you're supposed to

• Diamond Dancer

Thanks. I put it into the mods folder because its a mod. lol. I am so silly.

• Diamond Dancer

Do MCM and menu go into contents and DNPCC go into mods or am I wrong?

• Diamond Dancer

Alright. I think I got it right. It doesn't read error items anymore but it doesn't show the sprites for the new seeds.

• Diamond Dancer

I'm still having no luck here. Well, rather it did work once but then stopped working for me. Can I get some help

• Alvadea

Alvadea Pangalactic Porcupine

• finrichards123

finrichards123 Void-Bound Voyager

Hey so i'm a collectivist and love to complete the collections which are possible, however with all your new items added, i am unaware of which items i need to collect, is it possible if you could put together every new item that you have added so far into a photo of some sort, thanks!

• finrichards123

finrichards123 Void-Bound Voyager

Also how do we get Sodas because whenever i place for example a banana into a keg all it produces is wine do i use something else to convert it??

• quanc22

quanc22 Void-Bound Voyager

there is a bug here, in version 1.6.5, when I caught a bullhead fish and sold it, a tax/bill of sprinkler number increased 2g for every bullhead fish I got, after I quit and loaded again, that number became normal but if I slept again and the next day, it would save the number. Sorry for my bad english

• Diamond Dancer

I finally got it to work! YAY! Now how do i get sodas? I put my fruit into the kegs but get wine

• ceja

ceja Void-Bound Voyager

I've enjoyed this mod but had to remove it for now as I am trying to grow sunflowers for the bundle and when I plant them they disappear. I tried on 2 diff days and the problem stays. I removed the mod and then they planted perfectly. This was a fresh save that I made after installing the mod.