RELEASED Longevity v1.5->v1.6 (DNPCD_BETA) [@v1.6.9]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by RTGOAT, Mar 13, 2017.

1. RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

You arn't taxed on sprinklers when it rains.
    They will remain a package as far as options/customization goes; at least for sometime.

• DragonDreads

DragonDreads Phantasmal Quasar

I'm having an issue with the tree fruits. In the notes I see that if I place them in the kegs to be processed I should be getting sodas, but I'm still getting wines. Is there a setting I need to adjust or any advice you can give? Thanks.

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

This should be done automatically and without choice.
        If installed properly, it will update the wine into a soda in your inventory after you've collected it.

Does SMAPI raise any errors?

• DragonDreads

SMAPI doesn't throw anything pointing directly to Longevity. It's thrown up other errors for Custom Farming and Replanter though. I'll deactivate those mods and try it again. I also overwrote the files again to be on the safe side. I use Automate so not sure if that is interfering in some way.

EDIT: Since Automate collects it and puts it into the chest it's as a wine. When I take it out of the chest it will change it to soda.

EDIT #2 = And it stopped working again. See attached screenshot. I've picked up all of the finished "wines" from their respective chests and they remained wines this time. The only error message that showed up in SMAPI is from a mod called 'Replanter'. That error message didn't show until i began using this mod combined with that one. Possible cause of the issue?

[12:28:26 ERROR SMAPI] A mod failed handling the SaveEvents.AfterLoad event:
          System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
          at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
          at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
          at Replanter.Replanter.GenerateDictionaries() in D:\source\_Stardew\Mods.jwdred\Replanter\Replanter.cs:line 731
          at Replanter.Replanter.SaveEvents_AfterLoad(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\source\_Stardew\Mods.jwdred\Replanter\Replanter.cs:line 140
          at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.InternalExtensions.SafelyRaisePlainEvent(IMonitor monitor, String name, IEnumerable`1 handlers, Object sender, EventArgs args) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\InternalExtensions.cs:line 40

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
          • RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

@DragonDreads

This is definitely behavior of mod conflicts.
            Nothing I can do other than build support for those mods which is unlikely as of right now.

DragonDreads likes this.
            • Arshness

Arshness Void-Bound Voyager

Could we get a config for the tax percentage? I'm finding it too steep for me and just decided to turn the mod off. :c I'd rather use it, but I'd like to be able to edit the tax percentage.

• DragonDreads

Thanks for taking a look. I removed the Replanter mod and had to reinstall all of the content/mcm files for it to start working properly. I'd rather have all the extra crops and fun stuff from this mod than have the other one.

RTGOAT likes this.
                • RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

@Arshness

Taxes arn't a flat percentage, but instead, they scale with the player based on numerous factors.
                  This makes adding a single variable to the configuration difficult.

• Arshness

Arshness Void-Bound Voyager

@RTGOAT I understand, but perhaps a config to alter the total taxations by a percent?
                    It's just too steep for me.
                    That or a "lighter" version, if that'd be easier for you. Like half the current taxation would be cool.
                    I got to Summer y1 and I have no upgrades, no house upgrades, no buildings, just a farm and working my tail off to get by.
                    Then end of Summer, I'm looking at more taxes than I have in money, and even with harvests, won't have the cash to buy seeds after.
                    That's when I removed the mod. :c I want to use the idea, but it's too steep for me.
                    Maybe because I play for the fun immersion, not to maximize every profit (so I don't get all the most profitable crops, but get a variety, etc).
                    But I would love a version at like half this rate...

Thank you regardless for maintaining this mod. I think it's a great concept. I would love to use it, but I'm not currently able to keep up with the expenses. :)

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

@Arshness

The solution for now would be to turn taxes off entirely.

The purpose of this mod is to provide well crafted balance.
                      Because we have quite a bit to improve on in this area, I will continue to focus on making changes.

Customization is something I would like to allow in the future, but currently, the system is very subject to change.

• lightbowser1

lightbowser1 Void-Bound Voyager

is there an alternative download to longetivity that dosent require to have an account to nexusmods (due to the limit 2 mb) because I dont use euros or dollar as currency in order to create an account to download the mod.

• Alvadea

Alvadea Pangalactic Porcupine

Creating an account at nexusmods is free. You don't need to pay anything.

RTGOAT likes this.
                          • lightbowser1

lightbowser1 Void-Bound Voyager

Looks like I missed that part "skip" when reading the first page.

• julianorc

julianorc Big Damn Hero

I'm having that problem with the "Error Item" in Pierre shop, overwrote the files in content folder, and put the longevity folder in mods folder.

• DragonDreads

I'm not sure if it's been reported or not. But the freezing of Robin ( at least I'm certain of ) when she's working on your farm doesn't happen if you set the NPCC clothing to false in the config.json. When I had it set to true she kept freezing.

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

I'll fix!

M0nkey91101 and DragonDreads like this.
                                  • M0nkey91101

M0nkey91101 Void-Bound Voyager

Happens to the spouses too

RTGOAT likes this.
                                    • bryna

bryna Void-Bound Voyager

I am having the same issue as Bethany7 from page 9. I can not figure out where to place my menu folder so that I may use the tab button. I'm having the same issue with the path because I am using Mac. I place the menu under the resources folder and I still am unable to press tab. I can't use the tab menu in game without terminal disabling the longevity mod completely.

• zarzaz

zarzaz Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hi. Where i can find config for shop expander to buy seeds from more crops mod?

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

It should be automatic, there isn't a config?