RELEASED Longevity v1.5->v1.6 (DNPCD_BETA) [@v1.6.9]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by RTGOAT, Mar 13, 2017.

1. NordKitten

NordKitten Scruffy Nerf-Herder

are people allowed to make custom clothing? I enjoy the mod, but currently, I would need to adapt all of the portraits and sprites myself for the character edits I want. it would be amazing if people were allowed make patches for their own mods so people could still have all of their custom character art so people wouldn't need to go in and remake all of the art themselves. I'm asking because I haven't seen any patches out yet and I was really excited for what the community could make with the ability to have seasonal clothing. just like all of the amazing mods that came out because of the seasonal buildings mod.

• ryusm92

ryusm92 Void-Bound Voyager

Sorry to be a bother, but is there a full list of what this mod does?

The description section of the mod at the Nexus didn't have any info to it,
      and no matter how much I tried to search through the forums I could only get bits and pieces of information.

It would be grateful if somebody knows where I can go and check it out.

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

@NordKitten

You are free to join the discord to discuss with currently active artists.
        You are welcome to edit any files on your own and use them for self use as well.

The DNPCC system is 100% customizable. I will be doing a video on how to control the system soon.
        I cannot green light you or anyone else to upload any content related to Longevity as rights are shared amongst the team and I.

@ryusm92

I have a youtube channel searchable by: RTGOAT.
        There are in-depth videos on each system there for your informational needs :)

• ryusm92

ryusm92 Void-Bound Voyager

@RTGOAT Thank you so much! This is exactly what I needed.

For any future newcomers like me, would you kindly please link this video on the Nexus mod description? (unless it's already there and my blind ass eyes didn't see it)

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

@ryusm92

Check the videos tab on the nexus page.

• Alvadea

Alvadea Pangalactic Porcupine

@Fyuriya As long as I know the sprites for the trees itself didn't change with Longevity. So your trees should look like your other (modded) fruittrees.

• Aveloren

Aveloren Subatomic Cosmonaut

Out of curiosity, are any new updates coming soon, such as new crops (reintroduction of the meat crops or crops in general with those great new sprites posted previously!) or any other games changes? The flurry of activity on the board and the great Youtube videos posted have me wondering if I should start a new game now, or wait :)

Love all the work you have put in RTGOAT and team.

• nicknotfound

nicknotfound Void-Bound Voyager

Not sure if this has been mentioned, so please forgive me if it already has been brought up, but there are a few issues I have found. First is that you use energy when you use the scythe. Second is, when you harvest flowers with multiple colours, you only get one colour. Third is that the farming levels seem to be all over the place. I was planting a lot of the new crops and it was not until I started planting the original ones that my farming level even increased. Then it was leveling way too fast (level 7 and 8 overnight). Really loving the new crops though, they are really awesome!

• Rydel

Rydel Void-Bound Voyager

I believe using energy when you use the scythe was a deliberate change. If you want to avoid accidentally using energy, select your weapon instead.

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

@nicknotfound

These are some deeper issues that I'll have to look into to confirm.
                      All of them reside within the xnb's.

And yes, the scythe using energy is intentional. This is part of "stamina balance".

@Aveloren

DNPCD is coming soon. A public beta will be released after the private testing has been finished.

Aveloren likes this.
                      • nicknotfound

nicknotfound Void-Bound Voyager

Ahh, well that now makes sense! Thank you for replying so quickly!!! The flowers not a huge issue, but the OCD in me likes all the colour flowers!!

• Maddieb1299

Maddieb1299 Void-Bound Voyager

I have the mod installed, and everything seems to be working except for when I press the tab button to bring up the taxes menu. It just flashes the menu and then disappears. Not sure why it could be doing this, or how I can fix it if it's something on my end. I'm fairly new to adding mods to my games.

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

@Maddieb1299

The "Menu" folder in the Longevity folder is not in the correct place.
                            Drop by discord if you're having difficulties figuring it out.

• blisfulloblivion

blisfulloblivion Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So far mod is working mostly fine for me but noticed some issues with a new save. The introduction quest completed before I had talked to even half the villagers and some things like the Hat Mouse became available before their requirements were met. Everything else looks good so far.

Is there a chance that the bundles can be changed to incorporate the new products introduced?

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

@blisfulloblivion

Unlikely Longevity at fault with those issues. Are you using any other mods?

I won't be doing much with bundles anytime soon.

• DerpyPenguin

DerpyPenguin Void-Bound Voyager

Is there a way to see this in game? I saw this in the pic on mod nexus and I haven't been able to see this anywhere in my game play so I'm wondering if I potentially don't have something enabled?

[​IMG]

• Midaychi

Midaychi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Press tab and click the buttons at the top, unless another mod is overwriting tab.

• DerpyPenguin

DerpyPenguin Void-Bound Voyager

Hey thanks a bunch! I saw the pic and couldn't find any description on how to bring it up. Should help a bunch rather than just randomly buying and hoping the flux is better this time around :p

• mrslowly

mrslowly Void-Bound Voyager

• kittensby

kittensby Void-Bound Voyager

I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before, but I just noticed that the MCM fruit trees can't be planted in the greenhouse. :( Is this deliberate or nay?
                                          I've also noticed that for some of the characters with DNPCC, it doesn't show what they're wearing in their portraits. @-@ Maybe that's an end-user problem? haha.
                                          Thank you for this too, it's really neat!! :3

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017