RELEASED Longevity v1.5->v1.6 (DNPCD_BETA) [@v1.6.9]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by RTGOAT, Mar 13, 2017.

1. HopeWasHere

HopeWasHere Existential Complex

I'd like to also get in on this if possible. I love all the great portraits being made and would love to contribute where I can.

• Alvadea

Alvadea Pangalactic Porcupine

ssr66 and HopeWasHere like this.
    • wall.banana.hannah

wall.banana.hannah Yeah, You!

Im back because I am terrible at this. So your mod works fine, love it. But when i try and plant orignal crops, nothing shows up. I can keep clicking and the number of seeds go down but nothing is actually planted. Any suggestions?

• OpticNebula

OpticNebula Void-Bound Voyager

Hi love the idea of this mod but Pierre's shop only has "error item" in it. I'm pretty sure I followed the instructions and even tried to reinstall it 3 times. What do I do?

• Vortal

Vortal Void-Bound Voyager

For me everything works great. Well, except the sunflowers which are bugged in this version. Since the last Longevity update was in May, can we get a status on the new version? I would like to see sunflowers working properly finally.

• GreensCreek

GreensCreek Void-Bound Voyager

I'm having the exact same problem. All the new fruit trees are working fine for me, but all the crops are just as you said and I've checked the installation of the MCM files several times.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
            • GreensCreek

GreensCreek Void-Bound Voyager

UPDATE: All seeds now working for me. I had to remove one of my mods. It was the UiInfo mod.

• EdenProject

EdenProject Void-Bound Voyager

Is it possible to help the mod via development? Or rather a github?

• Mayuyi

Mayuyi Intergalactic Tourist

I have been reading through this and the older forum posts and I'd like to help, though I've never worked with pixelart so I'd be useless in that regard, but I could translate the mod into German, in case it is needed.

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

This latest update of Longevity seems to be incompatible with SMAPI 2.0!
                    The mod was skipped because its manifest is missing required fields (UniqueID)!

Edit: I was told by Pathoschild that to update the mod, you open its manifest.json file in a text editor, and change its UniqueID field to "RTGOAT.Longevity".

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
                      .Lavender. likes this.
                    • RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

@Mayuyi

I already have some plans in the future to do a German translation with one of our artists.
                      You can still visit the discord for more information.

@Karmylla

This is something that will be updated in the upcoming release.

• azurejpg

azurejpg Scruffy Nerf-Herder

For the problem I mentioned several weeks ago, I found something like this pop up on the screen for SMAPI's log that runs with the game. Not sure if this helps with specifying my problem, so please let me know if you need anything else.
                        Code:
                        [18:51:29 INFO  SMAPI] SMAPI 1.15.4 with Stardew Valley 1.2.33 on Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
                        [18:51:29 DEBUG SMAPI] Mods go here: C:\Users\vdo14\OneDrive\Documents\Stardew.Valley.v1.2.33\Mods
                        [18:51:29 TRACE SMAPI] Log started at 2017-09-24T22:51:29 UTC
                        [18:51:29 DEBUG SMAPI] Preparing SMAPI...
                        [18:51:29 TRACE SMAPI] Overriding content manager...
                        [18:51:29 DEBUG SMAPI] Starting game...
                        [18:51:43 TRACE SMAPI] Detecting common issues...
                        [18:51:43 DEBUG SMAPI] Loading mod metadata...
                        [18:51:43 DEBUG SMAPI] Loading mods...
                        [18:51:43 TRACE SMAPI] Loading CJB Cheats Menu from CJBCheatsMenu\CJBCheatsMenu.dll...
                        [18:51:43 TRACE SMAPI] Loading CJB Item Spawner from CJBItemSpawner\CJBItemSpawner.dll...
                        [18:51:43 TRACE SMAPI] Loading Longevity from Longevity\Longevity.dll...
                        [18:51:43 INFO  SMAPI] Loaded 3 mods:
                        [18:51:43 INFO  SMAPI]    CJB Cheats Menu 1.16 by CJ Bok | Simple in-game cheats menu!
                        [18:51:43 INFO  SMAPI]    CJB Item Spawner 1.9 by CJ Bok | Simple in-game item spawner!
                        [18:51:43 INFO  SMAPI]    Longevity 1.6.5 by RTGOAT | Platform that will be used to continually add longevity to the game.
                        [18:51:44 WARN  SMAPI] Longevity is missing some manifest fields (UniqueID) which will be required in an upcoming SMAPI version.
                        [18:51:44 DEBUG SMAPI] Starting console...
                        [18:51:44 INFO  SMAPI] Type 'help' for help, or 'help <cmd>' for a command's usage
                        [18:51:44 TRACE SMAPI] Context: locale set to en.
                        [18:52:05 TRACE Console.Out] gameMode was 'titleScreenGameMode (0)', set to 'loadingMode (6)'.
                        [18:52:05 TRACE Console.Out] getLoadEnumerator('Rini_161028059')
                        [18:52:08 TRACE Console.Out] gameMode was 'loadingMode (6)', set to 'playingGameMode (3)'.
                        [18:52:08 TRACE SMAPI] Context: loaded saved game 'Rini_161028059', starting fall 23 Y1.
                        [18:56:38 TRACE Console.Out] TextBox.Selected is now 'True'.
                        [18:56:38 TRACE Console.Out] TextBox.Selected is now 'False'.
                        [18:57:13 TRACE Console.Out] TextBox.Selected is now 'True'.
                        [18:57:13 TRACE Console.Out] TextBox.Selected is now 'False'.
                        [18:57:26 TRACE Console.Out] TextBox.Selected is now 'True'.
                        [18:57:26 TRACE Console.Out] TextBox.Selected is now 'False'.
                        [19:03:13 ERROR SMAPI] A mod failed handling the LocationEvents.CurrentLocationChanged event:
                        Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "..\Mods\Longevity\DNPCC\JojaMart\Fall". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Mods\Longevity\DNPCC\JojaMart\Fall.xnb". File not found.
                           at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)
                           at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
                           --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
                           at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
                           at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
                           at StardewValley.LocalizedContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
                           at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SContentManager.<>n__0[T](String assetName)
                           at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SContentManager.<>c__DisplayClass23_0`1.<LoadFor>b__0() in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\SContentManager.cs:line 171
                           at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Utilities.ContextHash`1.Track[TResult](T key, Func`1 action) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\Utilities\ContextHash.cs:line 54
                           at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SContentManager.LoadFor[T](String assetName, ContentManager instance) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\SContentManager.cs:line 168
                           at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ContentManagerShim.Load[T](String assetName) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\ContentManagerShim.cs:line 40
                           at Longevity.NPCClothing.SetNPCClothing(String npcName, String spriteName, String portraitName, Boolean eventUp, String path)
                           at Longevity.NPCClothing.CheckNPCClothing(Boolean eventUp)
                           at Longevity.Main.CurrentLocationChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
                           at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.InternalExtensions.SafelyRaiseGenericEvent[TEventArgs](IMonitor monitor, String name, IEnumerable`1 handlers, Object sender, TEventArgs args) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\InternalExtensions.cs:line 65
                        [19:04:12 ERROR SMAPI] A mod failed handling the LocationEvents.CurrentLocationChanged event:
                        Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "..\Mods\Longevity\DNPCC\JojaMart\Fall". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Mods\Longevity\DNPCC\JojaMart\Fall.xnb". File not found.
                           at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
                           at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SContentManager.<>c__DisplayClass23_0`1.<LoadFor>b__0() in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\SContentManager.cs:line 171
                           at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Utilities.ContextHash`1.Track[TResult](T key, Func`1 action) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\Utilities\ContextHash.cs:line 54
                           at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SContentManager.LoadFor[T](String assetName, ContentManager instance) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\SContentManager.cs:line 168
                           at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ContentManagerShim.Load[T](String assetName) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\ContentManagerShim.cs:line 40
                           at Longevity.NPCClothing.SetNPCClothing(String npcName, String spriteName, String portraitName, Boolean eventUp, String path)
                           at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.InternalExtensions.SafelyRaiseGenericEvent[TEventArgs](IMonitor monitor, String name, IEnumerable`1 handlers, Object sender, TEventArgs args) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\InternalExtensions.cs:line 65
                        [19:04:22 ERROR SMAPI] A mod failed handling the LocationEvents.CurrentLocationChanged event:
                        [19:04:24 ERROR SMAPI] A mod failed handling the LocationEvents.CurrentLocationChanged event:
                        [19:04:55 TRACE Console.Out] TextBox.Selected is now 'True'.
                        [19:04:55 TRACE Console.Out] TextBox.Selected is now 'False'.
                        [19:04:56 TRACE Console.Out] TextBox.Selected is now 'True'.
                        [19:04:57 TRACE Console.Out] TextBox.Selected is now 'False'.
                        [19:04:59 TRACE Console.Out] TextBox.Selected is now 'True'.
                        [19:05:00 TRACE Console.Out] TextBox.Selected is now 'False'.
                        [19:05:01 TRACE Console.Out] TextBox.Selected is now 'True'.
                        [19:05:06 TRACE Console.Out] TextBox.Selected is now 'False'.
                        Here's the new SMAPI Log for the SMAPI 2.0 update.
                        Code:
                        [13:50:28 INFO  SMAPI] SMAPI 2.0 with Stardew Valley 1.2.33 on Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
                        [13:50:28 DEBUG SMAPI] Mods go here: C:\Users\vdo14\OneDrive\Documents\Stardew.Valley.v1.2.33\Mods
                        [13:50:28 TRACE SMAPI] Log started at 2017-10-16T17:50:28 UTC
                        [13:50:29 TRACE SMAPI] Overriding content manager...
                        [13:50:29 TRACE SMAPI] Starting game...
                        [13:50:58 TRACE SMAPI] Detecting common issues...
                        [13:50:58 TRACE SMAPI] Loading mod metadata...
                        [13:50:58 TRACE SMAPI] Loading mods...
                        [13:50:58 TRACE SMAPI] Loading Longevity from Longevity\Longevity.dll...
                        [13:50:58 TRACE SMAPI]    Failed: its manifest is missing required fields (UniqueID).
                        [13:50:58 TRACE SMAPI] Loading CJB Cheats Menu from CJBCheatsMenu\CJBCheatsMenu.dll...
                        [13:50:58 TRACE SMAPI] Loading CJB Item Spawner from CJBItemSpawner\CJBItemSpawner.dll...
                        [13:50:58 TRACE SMAPI] Loading GetDressed from GetDressed\GetDressed.dll...

[13:50:58 ERROR SMAPI] Skipped 1 mods:
                        [13:50:59 ERROR SMAPI]    Longevity 1.6.5 because its manifest is missing required fields (UniqueID).

[13:50:59 INFO  SMAPI] Loaded 3 mods:
                        [13:50:59 INFO  SMAPI]    CJB Cheats Menu 1.16 by CJ Bok | Simple in-game cheats menu!
                        [13:50:59 INFO  SMAPI]    CJB Item Spawner 1.9 by CJ Bok | Simple in-game item spawner!
                        [13:50:59 INFO  SMAPI]    GetDressed 3.5.2 by Advize & Jinxiewinxie | Adds a dresser in the farmhouse that lets you edit your character's appearance.

[13:50:59 ERROR GetDressed] Could not find load the accessories or menuTextures file.
                        [13:50:59 TRACE SMAPI] Context: locale set to en.
                        [13:50:59 INFO  SMAPI] Type 'help' for help, or 'help <cmd>' for a command's usage
                        [13:50:59 TRACE SMAPI] Checking for SMAPI update...
                        [13:50:59 TRACE SMAPI] Checking for updates to 3 keys...

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
                        • jinian

jinian Void-Bound Voyager

Hey fellow Longevity fans, does the Mill normally not work, or is this some weird mod interaction I'm having? The windmill-sails are always turning but nothing ever gets processed.

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

@azurejpg

Looks like missing DNPCC files, only thing is, missing DNPCC files default to vanilla so I'm not sure why that is happening.
                            Do you use a 3rd party mod installer?

@jinian

Wouldn't know what the problem is, this mod doesn't touch buildings.

• azurejpg

@RTGOAT

I don't think I've used any 3rd party mod installers. The only things I've used involving the game is SMAPI 2.0 and the mods listed in the SMAPI log. I've used a couple of mods to override the appearance of pets or the farm animals but asides from that nothing else. Maybe you could specify any ideas of what the 3rd party mod installers might be? I might need more details on what 3rd party mod installers are.

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

@azurejpg

Let me know if any issue persists after the upcoming update.

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

Longevity v1.6.6:

Longevity v1.6.6 with DNPCD BETA is live!
                                  *To opt-in the beta, simply set "DNPCD_BETA" to "true" in the Longevity Configuration file.

Changes:

• Sunflower seeds should now be plantable in the Summer.
                                  • Olive and lemon trees should now produce the proper fruit.
                                  • NPCs should no longer revert to their vanilla clothing content during festivals.
                                  • Debug configuration options added for developer testing.
                                  • Now compatible with SMAPI 2.0.
                                  • Various smaller bug fixes and optimizations.

Dynamic NPC Clothing (DNPCC):
                                  • New graphic included along with credits in the "Credit" folder (*Provided to you by the DNPCC team).
                                    • This graphic shows all current original DNPCC content.
                                  • Trigger added for NPC workplaces ("Shane: Jojamart" and "Maru: Hospital").
                                  • Trigger added for all 8 festivals (NPC should default to their seasonal content if they have no festival specific content).

Dynamic NPC Dialogue (DNPCD):
                                  • DNPCD BETA is live!
                                  • Abigail is the first NPC to use the current DNPCD system.
                                  • Locational dialogue: Dialogue that Abigail will use depending on game location, weather, time, relationship level with player, and nearby NPCs.
                                    • This dialogue will only happen once and in random orders to make the game feel less linear.
                                  • Festival dialogue: Dialogue that Abigail will during festivals across many years.

Release Timeline:
                                  • Installation walk-through video (Before v1.6.7)
                                  • [v1.6.7] - This upcoming Sunday (October 22nd, 2017):
                                    • Relational dialogue: Dialogue that Abigail will use depending on the players relationship with; Sam, Sebastian, Pierre, Caroline, Robin.
                                    • Marriage dialogue: Dialogue that Abigail will use during marriage with other triggers.
                                    • Bug fixes, optimizations, and dialogue typos.

Download: Longevity v1.6.6
                                  Previous Version Threads: Longevity v1.0->v1.2 | Longevity v1.3->v1.4
                                  Discord: https://discord.gg/5mwwh8w

Feel free to PM me your thoughts, suggestions, or feedback.
                                  Thank you!

Karmylla, KKarlsoNN, Alvadea and 2 others like this.
                                  • Neppi

Neppi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

A problem which occurs is, that the town people don't perform some of their animation properly, like the skipping of Jas or the training at the shop every tuesday. They freeze in the first animation sprite and after talking to them their sprite changes to the default one.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
                                    • azurejpg

@RTGOAT
                                      Unfortunately, my game still won't display the DNPCC with the update.
                                      Here's the SMAPI Log for it.

Code:
                                      [16:14:45 INFO  SMAPI] SMAPI 2.0 with Stardew Valley 1.2.33 on Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
                                      [16:14:45 DEBUG SMAPI] Mods go here: C:\Users\vdo14\OneDrive\Documents\Stardew.Valley.v1.2.33\Mods
                                      [16:14:45 TRACE SMAPI] Log started at 2017-10-17T20:14:45 UTC
                                      [16:14:45 TRACE SMAPI] Overriding content manager...
                                      [16:14:45 TRACE SMAPI] Starting game...
                                      [16:14:54 TRACE SMAPI] Detecting common issues...
                                      [16:14:54 TRACE SMAPI] Loading mod metadata...
                                      [16:14:54 TRACE SMAPI] Loading mods...
                                      [16:14:54 TRACE SMAPI] Loading CJB Cheats Menu from CJBCheatsMenu\CJBCheatsMenu.dll...
                                      [16:14:54 TRACE SMAPI] Loading CJB Item Spawner from CJBItemSpawner\CJBItemSpawner.dll...
                                      [16:14:54 TRACE SMAPI] Loading GetDressed from GetDressed\GetDressed.dll...
                                      [16:14:54 TRACE SMAPI] Loading Longevity from Longevity\Longevity.dll...

[16:14:54 INFO  SMAPI] Loaded 4 mods:
                                      [16:14:54 INFO  SMAPI]    CJB Cheats Menu 1.16 by CJ Bok | Simple in-game cheats menu!
                                      [16:14:54 INFO  SMAPI]    CJB Item Spawner 1.9 by CJ Bok | Simple in-game item spawner!
                                      [16:14:54 INFO  SMAPI]    GetDressed 3.5.2 by Advize & Jinxiewinxie | Adds a dresser in the farmhouse that lets you edit your character's appearance.
                                      [16:14:54 INFO  SMAPI]    Longevity 1.6.6 by RTGOAT | Platform that will be used to continually add longevity to the game.

[16:14:54 ERROR GetDressed] Could not find load the accessories or menuTextures file.
                                      [16:14:54 TRACE SMAPI] Context: locale set to en.
                                      [16:14:54 INFO  SMAPI] Type 'help' for help, or 'help <cmd>' for a command's usage
                                      [16:14:54 TRACE SMAPI] Checking for SMAPI update...
                                      [16:14:55 TRACE SMAPI] Checking for updates to 4 keys...
                                      [16:15:12 ERROR GetDressed] Could not find base file.
                                      [16:15:12 ERROR SMAPI] A mod failed handling the GameEvents.UpdateTick event:
                                      System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\vdo14\OneDrive\Documents\Stardew.Valley.v1.2.33\Mods\GetDressed\overrides\female_face0_nose0.png'.
                                         at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
                                         at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
                                         at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
                                         at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode)
                                         at GetDressed.Framework.ContentHelper.PatchTexture(Texture2D& targetTexture, String sourceTextureName, Int32 sourceID, Int32 targetID, Int32 gridWidth, Int32 gridHeight, Int32 adjustedHeight) in C:\Stardew Modding\SourceTree\GetDressed\GetDressed\Framework\ContentHelper.cs:line 84
                                         at GetDressed.GetDressed.PatchFarmerTexture(Farmer player, LocalConfig config) in C:\Stardew Modding\SourceTree\GetDressed\GetDressed\GetDressed.cs:line 325
                                         at GetDressed.GetDressed.PatchLoadMenu() in C:\Stardew Modding\SourceTree\GetDressed\GetDressed\GetDressed.cs:line 269
                                         at GetDressed.GetDressed.Event_UpdateTick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Stardew Modding\SourceTree\GetDressed\GetDressed\GetDressed.cs:line 117
                                         at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.InternalExtensions.SafelyRaisePlainEvent(IMonitor monitor, String name, IEnumerable`1 handlers, Object sender, EventArgs args) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\InternalExtensions.cs:line 40
                                      [16:15:17 TRACE Console.Out] gameMode was 'titleScreenGameMode (0)', set to 'loadingMode (6)'.
                                      [16:15:17 TRACE Console.Out] getLoadEnumerator('Rini_161028059')
                                      [16:15:21 TRACE Console.Out] gameMode was 'loadingMode (6)', set to 'playingGameMode (3)'.
                                      [16:15:21 TRACE SMAPI] Context: loaded saved game 'Rini_161028059', starting fall 23 Y1.
                                      [16:15:21 ERROR GetDressed] Could not find base file.
                                      [16:15:21 ERROR SMAPI] A mod failed handling the SaveEvents.AfterLoad event:
                                      System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\vdo14\OneDrive\Documents\Stardew.Valley.v1.2.33\Mods\GetDressed\overrides\female_face0_nose0.png'.
                                         at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
                                         at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
                                         at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
                                         at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode)
                                         at GetDressed.Framework.ContentHelper.PatchTexture(Texture2D& targetTexture, String sourceTextureName, Int32 sourceID, Int32 targetID, Int32 gridWidth, Int32 gridHeight, Int32 adjustedHeight) in C:\Stardew Modding\SourceTree\GetDressed\GetDressed\Framework\ContentHelper.cs:line 84
                                         at GetDressed.GetDressed.PatchFarmerTexture(Farmer player, LocalConfig config) in C:\Stardew Modding\SourceTree\GetDressed\GetDressed\GetDressed.cs:line 325
                                         at GetDressed.GetDressed.SaveEvents_AfterLoad(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Stardew Modding\SourceTree\GetDressed\GetDressed\GetDressed.cs:line 134
                                         at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.InternalExtensions.SafelyRaisePlainEvent(IMonitor monitor, String name, IEnumerable`1 handlers, Object sender, EventArgs args) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\InternalExtensions.cs:line 40
                                      [16:16:31 ERROR SMAPI] The Longevity.InformationMenu menu crashed while drawing itself. SMAPI will force it to exit to avoid crashing the game.
                                      Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "..\Mods\Longevity\Menu\TabHolder". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Mods\Longevity\Menu\TabHolder.xnb". File not found.
                                         at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SContentManager.<>c__DisplayClass24_0`1.<LoadFor>b__0() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SContentManager.cs:line 179
                                         at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Utilities.ContextHash`1.Track[TResult](T key, Func`1 action) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Utilities\ContextHash.cs:line 53
                                         at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SContentManager.LoadFor[T](String assetName, ContentManager instance) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SContentManager.cs:line 176
                                         at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ContentManagerShim.Load[T](String assetName) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\ContentManagerShim.cs:line 40
                                         at Longevity.InformationMenu.draw(SpriteBatch b)
                                         at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.DrawImpl(GameTime gameTime) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:line 1254
                                      [16:16:31 ERROR SMAPI] The Longevity.InformationMenu menu crashed while drawing itself. SMAPI will force it to exit to avoid crashing the game.
                                      Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "..\Mods\Longevity\Menu\TabHolder". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Mods\Longevity\Menu\TabHolder.xnb". File not found.
                                         at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SContentManager.<>c__DisplayClass24_0`1.<LoadFor>b__0() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SContentManager.cs:line 179
                                         at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Utilities.ContextHash`1.Track[TResult](T key, Func`1 action) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Utilities\ContextHash.cs:line 53
                                         at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SContentManager.LoadFor[T](String assetName, ContentManager instance) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SContentManager.cs:line 176
                                         at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ContentManagerShim.Load[T](String assetName) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\ContentManagerShim.cs:line 40
                                         at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.DrawImpl(GameTime gameTime) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:line 1254
                                      [16:16:32 ERROR SMAPI] The Longevity.InformationMenu menu crashed while drawing itself. SMAPI will force it to exit to avoid crashing the game.
                                      [16:16:32 ERROR SMAPI] The Longevity.InformationMenu menu crashed while drawing itself. SMAPI will force it to exit to avoid crashing the game.
                                      [16:16:33 ERROR SMAPI] The Longevity.InformationMenu menu crashed while drawing itself. SMAPI will force it to exit to avoid crashing the game.
                                      [16:16:33 ERROR SMAPI] The Longevity.InformationMenu menu crashed while drawing itself. SMAPI will force it to exit to avoid crashing the game.
                                      [16:16:34 ERROR SMAPI] The Longevity.InformationMenu menu crashed while drawing itself. SMAPI will force it to exit to avoid crashing the game.
                                      [16:16:34 ERROR SMAPI] The Longevity.InformationMenu menu crashed while drawing itself. SMAPI will force it to exit to avoid crashing the game.
                                      [16:16:35 ERROR SMAPI] The Longevity.InformationMenu menu crashed while drawing itself. SMAPI will force it to exit to avoid crashing the game.
                                      [16:16:35 ERROR SMAPI] The Longevity.InformationMenu menu crashed while drawing itself. SMAPI will force it to exit to avoid crashing the game.
                                      [16:16:36 ERROR SMAPI] The Longevity.InformationMenu menu crashed while drawing itself. SMAPI will force it to exit to avoid crashing the game.
                                      [16:16:36 ERROR SMAPI] The Longevity.InformationMenu menu crashed while drawing itself. SMAPI will force it to exit to avoid crashing the game.
                                      [16:16:37 ERROR SMAPI] The Longevity.InformationMenu menu crashed while drawing itself. SMAPI will force it to exit to avoid crashing the game.
                                      [16:16:37 ERROR SMAPI] The Longevity.InformationMenu menu crashed while drawing itself. SMAPI will force it to exit to avoid crashing the game.
                                      [16:16:38 ERROR SMAPI] The Longevity.InformationMenu menu crashed while drawing itself. SMAPI will force it to exit to avoid crashing the game.
                                      [16:16:38 ERROR SMAPI] The Longevity.InformationMenu menu crashed while drawing itself. SMAPI will force it to exit to avoid crashing the game.
                                      [16:16:39 ERROR SMAPI] The Longevity.InformationMenu menu crashed while drawing itself. SMAPI will force it to exit to avoid crashing the game.
                                      [16:16:39 ERROR SMAPI] The Longevity.InformationMenu menu crashed while drawing itself. SMAPI will force it to exit to avoid crashing the game.
                                      [16:16:40 ERROR SMAPI] The Longevity.InformationMenu menu crashed while drawing itself. SMAPI will force it to exit to avoid crashing the game.
                                      [16:16:40 ERROR SMAPI] The Longevity.InformationMenu menu crashed while drawing itself. SMAPI will force it to exit to avoid crashing the game.
                                      [16:16:41 ERROR SMAPI] The Longevity.InformationMenu menu crashed while drawing itself. SMAPI will force it to exit to avoid crashing the game.
                                      [16:16:41 ERROR SMAPI] The Longevity.InformationMenu menu crashed while drawing itself. SMAPI will force it to exit to avoid crashing the game.
                                      [16:16:42 ERROR SMAPI] The Longevity.InformationMenu menu crashed while drawing itself. SMAPI will force it to exit to avoid crashing the game.
                                      [16:16:42 ERROR SMAPI] The Longevity.InformationMenu menu crashed while drawing itself. SMAPI will force it to exit to avoid crashing the game.
                                      [16:16:43 ERROR SMAPI] The Longevity.InformationMenu menu crashed while drawing itself. SMAPI will force it to exit to avoid crashing the game.
                                      [16:16:47 ERROR SMAPI] The Longevity.InformationMenu menu crashed while drawing itself. SMAPI will force it to exit to avoid crashing the game.
                                      [16:16:47 ERROR SMAPI] The Longevity.InformationMenu menu crashed while drawing itself. SMAPI will force it to exit to avoid crashing the game.

• fabio000

fabio000 Aquatic Astronaut

I made some Haley sprites/portraits to DNPCC
                                        I edited bingbongsingalong's Haley removing her winter hat indoors, I also made versions with no lipstick based on comfysaur's work and a fall version with pants (no portrait)

previewfall.png previewindoors1.png previewindoors2.png previewnolipstick1.png previewnolipstick2.png

Attached Files:

purifico likes this.