RELEASED Longevity v1.3->v1.4 (w/DNPCC)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by RTGOAT, Dec 31, 2016.

1. zarzaz

zarzaz Subatomic Cosmonaut

It shows when go sleep, screen is black and when saving . I send You my save file.

Attached Files:

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

Fixed the issue, and I will confirm that it was an issue with my mod alone, not a mod conflict.

I will post v1.3.3 soon (give me about an hour or two as I had some other small changes I wanted to finish for 1.3.3).
      Thank you for the bug report!

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
      • RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

UPDATE: v1.3.3
        • NPCs should now use their appropriate sprites/portraits during festivals
        • Removed debug messages when checking for an NPC's sprite/portrait file
        • Fixed a bug caused when chests updating their item prices had empty spaces in-between their items.
        Be sure to let me know if you run into any other issues.
        I look forward to more of your feedback!

• BrandonPotter0

BrandonPotter0 Big Damn Hero

I am guessing this mod is incompatible with other Sprite/Portrait mods?

• zarzaz

Thanks a lot! now is working. Great job!

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

Not incompatible, but likely to not look well as it changes the sprites/portraits of NPCs during specific times.

Anytime!

• BrandonPotter0

And we cant turn that 'season' feature off at all? ;(

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

You can turn off the NPC clothing changes entirely through the config file!

• BrandonPotter0

But not the NPC's Portrait Changes?

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

It turns off all changes.. clothing is portraits and sprites!
                      It voids all 'Dynamic NPC Clothing' features.

• BrandonPotter0

Oh awesome! That means by turning it off, it becomes more compatible with Portrait/sprite mods :D

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

Not more, fully! It won't touch anything related to portrait/sprite mods if you don't want it to.

• zarzaz

How about to add in next update a excise tax for an alkohol products like vine, beer, pale ale and mead??

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

Currently, tax is meant to scale and slow players down; I want to first see how income tax affects players.
                              If it seems that players are still able to earn money too quickly, I'll look to other methods of slowing them down. (I'm looking towards fishing currently)

In my current play-through (year 1 winter), taxes are doing a good job of holding me back.
                              I'll go through my play-through in more depth when I discuss my thoughts on changes coming for v1.4.

• littleraskol

littleraskol Subatomic Cosmonaut

I'm a bit confused about what this means:

Is this saying that DR will recover over time, pushing items' prices back to their original values?

• zarzaz

IS this mod compatible with updated EvenMore Crops??

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

-The first statement is saying that as more of an item (say blueberries) is sold, that item (blueberries) will yield lower profits to the player.
                                    (I can provide an example of the math and how this works if you or anyone would like)

-The second statement is in line with your assumption.
                                    Every two weeks in game (I believe the 1st and 15th of every month) the amount of an item sold is reduced (thus reducing the diminishing return)

If you have sold 50 blueberries the diminishing return will be calculated based on those 50 blueberries sold when determining their price.
                                    If the 1st or 15th of the month comes along, a percentage of that 50 will eliminated. Given enough time, profits on an item will eventually return to 100%.

Hopefully I answered your question!

Is that mod a smapi mod, or just xnb edits?

Regardless of which, it should still work. However, those crops and their data are not part of my data set.
                                    This means that while it should work, custom added crops will not be affected by any of Longevity's mechanics.

• littleraskol

littleraskol Subatomic Cosmonaut

Yep, makes perfect sense, thanks!

RTGOAT likes this.
                                      • zarzaz

̶I̶t̶s̶ ̶S̶M̶A̶P̶I̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶l̶e̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶l̶d̶e̶r̶.̶

Sorry, its no SMAPI mod but needs for working other SMAPI mod.

It work but as You say no affect by Your mod.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
                                        • RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

Well if it is something the community would like to use with Longevity,
                                          I would be willing to contact the author about a possible annex.

Aveloren likes this.