RELEASED Longevity: Dynamic NPC Clothing

Discussion in 'Mods' started by RTGOAT, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Seismothesaurus

Seismothesaurus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Will do; I would definitely like to work on more stuff when I have time!

DNPCD is seasonal dialogue, I assume? I would be interested in working on that if there's a need. I've done a dialogue overhaul before, so I know the basics of the technical stuff.

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

@Seismothesaurus

DNPCD isn't just dialogue.
      Since I already have hundreds of lines (credits coming with that soon), I want to showcase the first DNPCD NPC before taking new dialogue so it is known what I'm going for.

Seismothesaurus likes this.
      • Alvadea

Alvadea Pangalactic Porcupine

There are already fall-portraits in the 7zip. But as it is just one portrait for fall indoors and outdoors, we could take Seismothesaurus' Version for fall outdoors? Or does it feel strange, if he does wear a hat on normal day and wears no hat, when it's raining? I don't know. Otherwise I suggest a folder with alternative portraits, so everyone can take the one he likes.

I could draw a few more portraits, but an abstract would be nice, to see what is still needed. Do you have something like this on discord?

Seismothesaurus likes this.
        • RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

@Alvadea

I would provide any necessary information through communication on discord.
          I plan to go through all the DNPCC files and organize them so we know what we have/need as it seems we may run into content conflicts.

• Alvadea

At first I'll be glad, if I understand you right, because my english is not the best, but if you give me your discord-account, we can give it a try. xD

EDIT: I found a mistake in my DNPCC file, the fall_indoor sprite was missing. You can copy and rename it yourself, because it's the same like the fall_outdoor, but I also reuploaded it! Hopefully correct now.

Last edited: May 31, 2017
            • Alvadea

Did a little something for Evelyn in Fall and Spring. I messed around also with a different hairstyle, but I'm not sure, if I like it. ^^'
              Evelyn.jpg

Last edited: May 31, 2017
              • RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

• Seismothesaurus

Love the coat! If you wanted to do something with her hair but aren't sure about the second look, she could also look adorable with a flower stuck in her bun.

Alvadea likes this.
                • Joshua Reber

Joshua Reber Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is beautiful T-T

Minakie, Alvadea and RTGOAT like this.
                  • Alvadea

RT_P_Evelyn_Fall_Indoors.png RT_S_Evelyn_Fall_Indoors.png RT_P_Evelyn_Fall_Outdoors.png RT_S_Evelyn_Fall_Outdoors.png

For spring and fall indoors and outdoors, I think. Evelyn isn't outdoors when it rains, isn't she?

Attached Files:

Ailin, Yoseiri, Meevers and 3 others like this.
                    • RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

@Alvadea

Love it! I will import this into future releases of Longevity.

• Seismothesaurus

I did see her outdoors in the rain today, but it was summer. I don't know about other seasons.

• Seismothesaurus

Hot off the press! Three summer looks for Kent, based on his military aesthetic:
                          *T-shirt with crew cut
                          *T-shirt with original haircut (for those who don't like the crew cut)
                          *Original jacket plus military cap (rainy days)

Kent Portrait - Summer (crew cut).png Kent Sprite - Summer (crew cut).png
                          Kent Portrait - Summer (original haircut).png Kent Sprite - Summer (original haircut).png
                          Kent Portrait - Summer Rain.png Kent Sprite - Summer Rain.png

Pick which haircut you want and use that folder. The rain look is in both folders. Indoor/outdoor is identical.

Attached Files:

• eemie

eemie Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

• Alvadea

@eemie Thanks for that lovely compliment. <3 I'm glad you like them.

• ezra.l

ezra.l Void-Bound Voyager

I really wanna help make outfits/edits for this mod but i dont know what i would need to make any edits/make the pixel art for it
                              are there any recommendations or resources someone could point me to??

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

• Yaushibee

Yaushibee Subatomic Cosmonaut

Sorry for the delay on posting these. Here is all the sprites I managed to get done. I did start on the summer Pam but I don't know if I'll be able to actually finish it? I'll try to get to it if possible.

Attached Files:

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

@Yaushibee

Thanks, mate! I'll get these into the system release and fill in completion for this work.

The DNPCC team, and I would love to see you around in the Longevity discord sometime.
                                  We go through all future development there and it is also an easy way to contact me with questions/files.

• Yaushibee

Yaushibee Subatomic Cosmonaut

Thanks! I'll try to get around to getting a discord account then so I can keep up with the news on the project.

RTGOAT likes this.