Long-Term Alien Infection

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Kent, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Kent

Kent Void-Bound Voyager

Alright so my idea is basically this: You arrive on the planet and you see some lifeforms, preferably more like humanoids but not completely that even if you kill they have a chance of infecting your team's body. A random chance of infection. When that happens your basically impregenated and during a set amount of days your person on the space station or ship or whatever will eventually have a alien rip out of its body and basically your space station is in risk of dying as this thing impregenates more of your people and basically you gotta fight inside your own station.

PART 2:
    This could be avoided by having your team (or your friends if on multiplayer) be scanned through a medical scanner or somehow schedule automatic check ups at a medical facillity so that they could detect that this thing is growing inside of whoever and it could possibly (if you have required technology) save the person's life by somehow removing it or the less advanced way of murder. This would also be intresting if say it like attacked you but missed and hit another being or in your space station infected another being it became somewhat like that being or got stronger because of the mutation.

2. Werty Loki

Werty Loki Master Chief

I'm not sure i mean getting pregnant by alien infection? Rather would you oppose to turn into an alien slowly and you may be able to DE-contaminate your infection with a Medic, if you don't get revived from the infection then you will become a alien only for a temporary amount of time either by exes-sing your infection with a tool or rather wearing out the infection, this may not be permanent, and the side-effects would be slow health generation, half stamina/energy, and/or unable to do certain things like say use specific tech, maybe the Mech and/or reviving items such as maybe potions. The idea is still great but maybe give some thought into this one. :)