1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Logistics Frigate Reborn v4.5c v. Spirited Giraffe

Logistics Frigate Reborn

1. Niner-7

Niner-7 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Does this replace your ship or just add a part to it?

2. xVRedReaperVx

xVRedReaperVx Void-Bound Voyager

I am having a problem where only the 1st door opens and the rest don't want to

3. Ishrindor

Ishrindor Cosmic Narwhal

@Niner-7
    it replaces it completely.

graycatgrayhat likes this.
  4. graycatgrayhat

graycatgrayhat Pangalactic Porcupine

It is a complete replacement ship, the README can guide everyone in replacing there current ship.[DOUBLEPOST=1435602100][/DOUBLEPOST]
    The Logistics Frigate implements a tiered upgrade path much like the native ships. Each upgrade will unlock a section, tell then doors to those sections are sealed and unbreakable.

A detailed image of the path can be seen on the main page.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
    xVRedReaperVx likes this.
  5. xVRedReaperVx

Thank's :)

6. xVRedReaperVx

Ok ive finished loads and loads of missions but still nothing, can you help me a little?

7. Ishrindor

Ishrindor Cosmic Narwhal

To obtain the upgrades you need to complete a set number of missions within the outpost to unlock the ability to buy the upgrades.
    The wiki site Starbounder has the missions needed to unlock the upgrades.
    Here is a link of the first upgrade, also on the right side is the list of all missions currently in the game without mods.
    http://starbounder.org/Psst_(Kestrel_Class)
    So I hope this helps you xVRedReaperVx

-=edit=-

Oh and I found an oddity with the ship.
    The platforms isn't there in the ship.
    Is this intended or did I mess something up?

8. graycatgrayhat

What platforms are you referring to?

9. graycatgrayhat

Making lit images brb.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2015
  10. graycatgrayhat

@Ancev Caine
    Give me a sec to remake them :rofl: better check, so the normal images are correct but the lit images are not right?[DOUBLEPOST=1435644110][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Double checked everything seems to be in order :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 30, 2015
  11. graycatgrayhat

Attached a fully updated version with lit.

12. xVRedReaperVx

Is there a way to remove the ship from other race's?

13. graycatgrayhat

Within the ships folder in the LogisticsFrigateReborn mod folder just delete the race you do not want it to appear for.

14. xVRedReaperVx

15. ShadowDragon8685

ShadowDragon8685 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hey...

I absolutely *love* the Logistics Frigate Reborn mod.

The problem is that my friend does not love it - the friend that I do all my multiplayer stuff with.

We thought this was not a problem - we both installed the mod so that it would work on his multiplayer server, but he upgraded the ship an existing character of his already had. This turned his ship *into* the Logistics Frigate, and made things weird. He now has two ship-lockers, one of which is apparently embedded in the glass of the bridge, and he lost most of his stuff.

Is there any way to fix this, so he has a normal ship of his race, without uninstalling the mod and starting two whole new characters? I'd like to retain the ability to use the Logistics Frigate, and have him visit mine, though.

16. ShadowDragon8685

Hello,

I found a bug in the Logistics Frigate.

In the room immediately below the bridge, the one which appears to be a forward airlock if you remove the walls and the advanced tech computer thing, if you strip it down, there is one square which you can't put another piece of background paneling over. The cursor looks blue when I try, but it will not place the piece.

It's not a problem if you plan to strip the room and make it that airlock, or if you fill it with two logistics containers, but it is pretty darn annoying if you want to do anything else with it.

17. graycatgrayhat

To disable the ship for just one or a few races, you have to delete the folder for that race here "mods\LogisticsFrigateReborn\ships". Also my apologies about your friends ship, I do hope they have a backup but even then :([DOUBLEPOST=1436909740][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thought I fixed that, right now I am not sure how to make it spawn in but not have the background block hook like it does. I will look in to it, a quick fix would be to edit the frigate#blocks.png(s) and remove the research stations from that room then upgrade the ship once again.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
  18. ShadowDragon8685

Afraid they don't have a backup. And I tried that, but Weird Things happened - probably because I joined the server as a floran, when the server had the frigate installed and I did not.

I wish the game would make it so your own shipworld ignored what the server said it would, and it could send your own shipworld assets to other players. IE, I *love* the logistics frigate, but it's impossible for me to go join, say, some kind of RP server between it and the mods I have (including the logistics freight container that I just HAD to make into 64-blocks because at 48 they were literally twice as worse as just stacking floor-to-ceiling outpost lockers, and even more worse than just floor-to-ceiling wooden crates.)

Eh... It's not a HUGE issue. I just made that room a forward cargo bay with two gigantor Logistics Freight Containers and some spotlights on the ceiling. Just thought I'd point it out.

19. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

Subtle jab at my mod is subtle...

20. ShadowDragon8685

I'm sorry, we've been over this. 48 is too few slots for a gigantic freight container that's literally twice as large as a set of Outpost Lockers, which also have 48 slots.

I've even provided logical arguments WRT to why the Logistics Freight Containers - which look awesome - should have their material requirements toned down and their slots increased.

You have not responded with any logical arguments in kind, you just said "My Mod, tough cookies."