1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!

Digital Lodish's new art thread - Long live the King

Discussion in 'Art' started by Lodish, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Taphy

Taphy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Wowzers this thread got big. I love watching your style progress keep up the good work.

Lodish, Firebird Zoom and Waffle-Chan like this.
  2. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Yeah, I was pretty happy to see how far this thread went ^u^

3. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Dead thread?

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  4. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Safe to say, yup.
    I do want to post one specific announcement here later on...:avail:D:

5. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

I think this is it. My very last post here.

First off, I hope you all remember me. Lodi, that one guy who one day started drawing stuff and never stopped since.
    So many things happened since I started drawing, this is crazy. I can't recount everything, but I went from a complete newbie to a rather decent avali artist, even making a quick buck off my work.
    My deviantart page is slowly yet surely filling with art, I am improving over time through daily practice and dedication.
    So much that I am now ready to do what I failed a year ago.

After months of planning, learning, drawing, redrawing, struggling to use the right softwares, and wondering if I could make it; it is now ready, readable, and will be updated weekly.

Ladies and gentlemen, today I present to you the most ambitious project I ever worked on.
    Something that I want to spend my entire life on, to pour my heart and hands in it so it becomes what as great as I always dreamed of.

My very own webcomic.

You can read it here: https://tapas.io/series/After-the-Stars
    You can also read more about it here: https://www.deviantart.com/fluffdi/...uncement-regarding-things-and-stuff-757027671

[​IMG]

...Yup. That was my final post here.
    Thank you to the forums and the huge community behind it, it's all thanks to you that I am who I am today.
    Take care, everyone.

-Lodi ​

6. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

@Lodish It's been a while! I can see vast improvement in your art! Though I'm not that active in the forums anymore, I really enjoyed looking at your works from time to time.Best wishes to you my dude!

7. Gilligan Lanley

Gilligan Lanley Space Kumquat

@Lodish Best of luck to you! I wish you great success in your endevours!

8. Taphy

Taphy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Always happy to see you making more amazing work. Needless to say I've been lurking on your DA page.