1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Loading screen Restarting after load

Discussion in 'Support' started by YogiBear39, Jun 12, 2018.

1. YogiBear39

YogiBear39 Lucky Number 13

I know the forum title looks like a simple problem and I have done research on this issue, looked at other post's, bug reports, and youtube videos but I could not fix this bug. I searched around the files and what not but couldn't find the bug I even changed out my "SaveGameinfo" for another persons I found on the forums and that still didn't work so the problem is not with the Savegameinfo and probably a mod.

*Update* so I removed and reinstalled all my mods and SMAPI itself and loaded the game and it still refused to load I hope someone has a good fix for this problem because I have 55 hours on the save.

*Downloads for both the save and savegameinfo*

Save:http://www.mediafire.com/file/1r772a63wzj99xg/James_Cool_Save
    Savegameinfo:http://www.mediafire.com/file/8qc9b16y1ofeard/SaveGameInfo
    You can check those out.

Ok heres a video of the glitch:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    • YogiBear39

Also I did replace the current save game info with the _old file and that didn't load either.

• Blorp

Blorp Big Damn Hero

Please zip the whole save folder, and attach it to a post here.

• YogiBear39

Ok here

Attached Files:

• Blorp

Blorp Big Damn Hero

The whole folder, not just a single file. It'll probably be called "James_[somenumbers]", and should have at least 4 files inside.

• YogiBear39

Oh, sorry here you go this should be it.

Attached Files:

• MysticTempest

MysticTempest Spaceman Spiff

Hey YogiBear39. I just saw the comment you left on my profile. I took a look at the files you uploaded.
                It's crashing because you're missing the tail end of your file. All the data for the in-game date, your stats, the mine levels and such is gone.

Do you have a backup? If so, use that.

Otherwise, I went ahead and created a new save, and then used that to patch in the missing data. Which means the mines, and other personal stats will be reset. But, your save will be playable again; and your farmhouse/farm is still there.

Attached Files:

YogiBear39 likes this.
                • YogiBear39

Thank you I will just re-do all that Stuff thank you SSOOOO MUCH I have been trying to find a answer for weeks!

MysticTempest likes this.