living body. the final boss.

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by elisey777, Mar 2, 2012.

?

great idea at the expense of finals?

1. so good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. not really.

7 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. I think as far as possible to make a choice.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. elisey777

elisey777 Pangalactic Porcupine

living body. "The heart of the planet," the final boss. To access it you have to pass a lot of quests and missions. then unknown planet will of the flesh. the planet for 100 levels of difficulty, and it all live, big-eyed trees, and various monsters from the body.Boss like a lot of meat with eyes. attacks by different bodies, Golem and other monsters from the cocoons. boss of a living body is able to fire the laser and let the hungry pythons. Teleport is able to do since it is more reasonable. after he won it's time to leave the planet as the planet becomes the boss and begins to sound like a like a monster. he attacks like a living body starts engines and try to grab your ship. Boss begins to produce large as the size of a meteor shooting monsters and more powerful laser. At that time you have to fly to the station and launch an attack from the orbital guns, "the destroyer of planets" should not just shoot and dodge the laser boss. after a gun at maximum force is ready to make a super shot and explode the boss "boom" and after a conversation with a trailer, the joy of victory and as the credits but the game does not end so it will be more adventures.
    [​IMG]P.s boss but in the end credits alive and possibly meet him again, but that's another story.

2. elisey777

write a comment.;)

3. Steve

Steve Starship Captain

I don't really like the idea of an end game boss in games like this.
    I want to keep exploring the game, seeing new things, not having to see credits or anything of the sort.

So I'm sorry, but I'm giving this a thumbs down.

NamAdNats likes this.
  4. GigaNova

GigaNova Cosmic Narwhal

mmmh, i dont realy want a endboss kind of figure.
    I would liek a open sandbox with quests more then having a goal or having a end boss.

5. blejd

blejd Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I have nothing against, but leave the idea of final bosses to Devs, ATLEAST LET'S HAVE ONE SURPRISE :D

6. Dal

Dal Phantasmal Quasar

with a final boss the game has an end, i don't like that.

Starbound Striker likes this.
  7. TheMurumasa

TheMurumasa Existential Complex

Nice avatar :D

Im not really keen on the idea, I like the idea of world bosses but not really keen on the beating heart idea.

8. elisey777

I'm really talking about the complete end!?o_O You can continue playing after beating the boss, because it is sandbox!

9. Steve

Steve Starship Captain

Yes, but you would have the feeling you've done what needs to be done.

10. elisey777

okay. I think that the boss can do the latter. and then we can assume that you have peaked and became strong. Now you can play over a network or start as the strongest. also continue to play as they used to enjoy infinity.