1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Little bug about Demetrius and the Luau event on the 1st year

Discussion in 'Support' started by Koalitaforce, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Koalitaforce

Koalitaforce Space Hobo

Hello everyone,

This is my first time publishing here at this website, and I came by part of Stardew Valley Wiki. The thing is that I found out that after doing the Luau event, if you go to the community center, you can see Demetrius at the right side of the fountain. Moreover, if you activate the dialogue action with him, he will replay with the same conversation at the Luau (the one in which he asks to go to the buffet). The person who recommended me to this webpage said that it would better if I put my save folder, so you can see all the details of my current profile. Lastly, i would like to say that this version appears at the gameĀ“s title as 1.3.11, so I do not know if this is already outdated and solved in any newer version.

Regards,
    Koalitaforce.

Attached Files:

• PorcelainCompletionist

PorcelainCompletionist Lucky Number 13

IF you are still dealing with this issue, I recommend contacting Eric Barone. (ConcernedApe). And state your issue. I believe he has helped others with bugs before. But if I am incorrect, correct me please!

*EDIT* : Please only try this if you are still playing on 1.3.11 and prefer not to change.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Please don't contact ConcernedApe directly for technical support. I suggest updating to the latest version (currently 1.3.19), and if it still happens you can report it to the official 1.3 bug thread.

• PorcelainCompletionist

PorcelainCompletionist Lucky Number 13

Thank you for correcting me.