1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed little 4-pack question

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Meegoo, Apr 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meegoo

Meegoo Space Hobo

If I buy 4-pack do I get one hubmble bundle page with 4 keys or 4 different pages with one key on each?

2. KirasiN

KirasiN Existential Complex

Second, you get a page that has 4 links to different pages. Then you can give those pages out and the person can claim them.

Jallermax likes this.
  3. Meegoo

Meegoo Space Hobo

That's cool and easier to give them to friends. Thanks

4. Proydoha

Proydoha Phantasmal Quasar

New guy here. I have another little question about 4-pack and crazy non-english-speaker speaking skills.

How many confirmation e-mails should I receive?
    One from Google Wallet and one from Humble Store about 4-pack.
    Then I activate one of the links and it gives me another e-mail from Humble Store. I own my copy now on Humble Bundle account.
    And there is a button with a key written on it. That button leads to playstarbound.com "Thank you for pre-ordering Starbound!" page.
    Yet another button in there "SUBMIT DETAILS". I've pressed it and got "Your details have been saved" message. Should I receive another e-mail after that or everything is fine now?

5. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

Just the one.
    If this is a pixel tier, then it just saves your e-mail in our database, we do NOT send you an e-mail. Though, we probably should for double confirmation's sake. Hmm... I'll file that as a bug and we'll get to fixing it. But unfortunately, not immediately.

6. Proydoha

Proydoha Phantasmal Quasar

It's pixel tier. Ok. Thanks.

It turns out that I'm paranoid :unsure:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.