List of Announced Game Information (Retired due to release)

Discussion in 'Starbound FAQs, Q&A, and General Help' started by Blue, Feb 24, 2012.

1. DaviDeil

DaviDeil Ketchup Robot

If it's reverse engineered then they have knowledge of how to build the same ship. Your point fails.

Firehammer likes this.
  2. TuefelHundenIV

TuefelHundenIV Cosmic Narwhal

Except that doesn't mean exactly the same. Reverse engineering tells you how the tech works by working with a current example. It doesn't mean it will be exactly the same. Again my point still stands. Lightly themed palette swap. They could easily do better then that.

3. The Florans weren't smart enough to build their own ships, so they stole the humans' ships. Then they probably decorated it a little to stand out.
    Why is this so terrible to you?

DaviDeil and Firehammer like this.
  4. Knivez5

Knivez5 Aquatic Astronaut

Yes! I agree! Kill the wild Floran scum!:sparta:

5. Gloan

Gloan Poptop Tamer

Well done, Blue!

6. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

Hi there, I'm locking this thread. It's a sticky so it will still float. But it seems to have become a spam collection.

June 19: Quietly unlocking, will relock if it gets bad again.

Zody, DevonDe, WoxandWarf and 4 others like this.
  7. Hypersthene

Hypersthene Void-Bound Voyager

Is this not getting updated because there's too much information in the daily updates and people have given up?

(I'm not actually angry)

aLightlyLAB likes this.
  8. Phantomhearts

Phantomhearts Phantasmal Quasar

it was locked due to spamming then unlocked on the 19 of june so its been 5 days since its been unlocked.

9. Hypersthene

Hypersthene Void-Bound Voyager

oh. that makes sense

10. Filipfonky

Filipfonky Cosmic Narwhal

Yes.

(I actually didn't understand a thing of what you said)

11. Necrius

Necrius Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Item durability NOT being in game is obsolete.

Mianso likes this.
  12. Filipfonky

Filipfonky Cosmic Narwhal

Item durability being in game is tedious and not fun.

PacoTheMajestic likes this.
  13. Necrius

Necrius Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Tell this to the devs who created new, AWESOME durability system and already implemented it. They already did, right?

14. The durability is more to limit you from spending all day digging an enormous mineshaft to the center of the planet, and to encourage you to use the caverns to your advantage.
    If I remember right, the repairs are free and happen automatically on the ship, so I don't think it's that bad.

WoxandWarf, Walross, Bars and 2 others like this.
  15. SomaSam

SomaSam Big Damn Hero

And your tools won't break either, they just become dull and less efficient. And you are also right, if you beam up into your ship the tool will replenish its durability.

Ymedron likes this.
  16. NightFire

NightFire Parsec Taste Tester

I don't know if this has been covered yet but if you die will you lose all your items or keep them?

17. linkthegamer

linkthegamer Master Astronaut

The entry:
    • Death Penalty = Undecided at this time. Possibly a monetary loss.
    Seems to hint that death will work like Terraria where you will lose all or some of your pixel when you die but keep everything else.

NightFire likes this.
  18. NightFire

NightFire Parsec Taste Tester

sweet lol

19. Pofinator

Pofinator Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Did I miss that? Ive read so many daily updates I forget half of the info. :rofl:

20. Skippy3

Skippy3 Pangalactic Porcupine

I have to question the credibility of the op; this thread needs alot more sources.