List of Announced Game Information (Retired due to release)

Discussion in 'Starbound FAQs, Q&A, and General Help' started by Blue, Feb 24, 2012.

2. I mean the info in the first post states that's confirmed for launch. In what I did know yesterday, it isn't. :rolleyes:

3. OH, I see. That makes sense! [​IMG]
    Sorry 'bout that!

Bacon likes this.
  4. Deathend

Deathend Pangalactic Porcupine

i hope they add it on launch and add something else as stetch goal.
    and they said the strecth goal must be something easy to add so it wont make them lauch the game later, so maybe the space stations will need more work that they want for stretch

5. Yes the game can't be delayed, it's nice to have such things at launch, but also would be fine to have them after launch without problems ^^

6. TheRandomHero

TheRandomHero Aquatic Astronaut

This is one of the most info-giving of all of the different threads and is awesome.

7. bounding star

bounding star Existential Complex

I don't know if this was on purpose but;
    THE SPOILERS ARE GONE!!!!

8. ohaisherlock

ohaisherlock Void-Bound Voyager

Ehm...Excuse me?

9. Rhikitty

Rhikitty Space Hobo

I am really looking forward to this game.:catface2:

10. bounding star

bounding star Existential Complex

Stuff ain't in spoilers anymore!

11. Stargazer

Stargazer Existential Complex

It's in spoilers for me.

12. XxDooMxX

XxDooMxX Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Nice Job!!!

13. Relik

Relik Tentacle Wrangler

i got a question just how big of a story is the Devs planning to make star bound from 1 -10
    1. being meh not really there, more of a gimmick
    10. being epicD:

14. 110

Well we don't really know... But I would assume fairly close to ten.

15. CatrexInTheHat

CatrexInTheHat Starship Captain

This is amazing and is now the first thread i have ever put on my notifs. :)

16. TuefelHundenIV

TuefelHundenIV Cosmic Narwhal

So I got a look at the various starter ships. Most of them look pretty good. However the Human ship and Floran ship are almost the same craft. Just some different colours and vines. Tad bit disappointing.

17. Firehammer

Firehammer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If you read the dev note Florans stole human ship so they might look the same

AstroBlast likes this.
  18. TuefelHundenIV

Still disappointing.

Courtesy of the Meet the Florans page for why.

""Unwitting explorers are prey of choice to the carnivorous Florans, who frequently salvage or reverse engineer the technology they bring to enable their colonisation of the stars.""

The ship looks neither.

19. Firehammer

Firehammer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Do you know what salvage is??
    sal·vage
    [ sálvij ]

1. save something for further use: to save used, damaged, or rejected goods for recycling or further use
    2. rescue something from bad situation: to save something of worth or merit from a situation or event that is otherwise a failure
    3. save something from destruction: to save a ship, cargo, crew, or other property or goods from destruction or loss

20. TuefelHundenIV

And your point is what? It still doesn't look like a salvaged or reverse engineered ship. My statement still stands. At best it looks like a lightly themed palette swap.