Liquid Pumps/"Water Falls"

Discussion in 'Blocks and Crafting' started by IxFa, Jul 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. IxFa

IxFa Pangalactic Porcupine

Some way to create a continuous flow of liquid would be ideal!
    I want to use mossy stones, logs, and plant blocks to make a really fancy pretty waterfall.
    I don't see a way to make a continuous flow of water, though.

I also want to make a coconut milk shower.
    It's.. good for the skin.

2. 111sonic111

111sonic111 Void-Bound Voyager

Maybe have it wired so it could connect to drains placed below so it can recycle water.

3. DraikNova

DraikNova Spaceman Spiff

What I want for this is either: a: basically just the opposite of the preexisting drain in that it spawns liquids at its location if a wire activates it, with an interaction screen to choose what liquid you want; or b: even better, a variant on the preexisting drain that stores the liquid it absorbs, along with a version of (a) that rather than having an interaction spawns whatever liquids you have in its internal storage; this would preferably come along with some way to send things from one container to another so that we can avoid having to manually refill it; this solution would allow you to have flowing liquid erchius without it being a free source of fuel.

4. 111sonic111

111sonic111 Void-Bound Voyager

In the last big update they added liquid storage tanks, maybe they could be wired to them so it can continuously collect water for you, maybe adding wired chests could be a whole new idea.

5. Gasboy

Gasboy Subatomic Cosmonaut

There is a way to pump water up, but as far as I can tell, it only works on ocean planets. I have meant to mess around and see if I can get it to work with a fixed water supply.