1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Like a Boss.

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by A.N.T.I., Mar 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drewdawg

Drewdawg Big Damn Hero

Kinda like a magikarp?

2. Dr. Ivo Robotnik

Dr. Ivo Robotnik Contact!

I think space should be the final boss

3. Xploding_Cherry

Xploding_Cherry Subatomic Cosmonaut

So, we fight space? There better be a Space Core in there somewhere.

4. The Enderman

The Enderman Phantasmal Quasar

I'd like to see your spaceship get infected by a virus and you have to fight it, and then have to fix it.

Krautzy likes this.
  5. Awesomized

Awesomized Oxygen Tank

Goldfish > Magikarp. :)

6. Starheaven07

Starheaven07 Pyxis Tube

I want a boss that can slow down and speed up the game speed
    That sounds like an interesting and/or really annoying mechanic for a boss to have

starman likes this.
  7. starman

starman Subatomic Cosmonaut

Thats an awesome game mechanic for a boss!
    I remember fighting a boss like that in one of the newer megaman games, but it wasn't done to a degree so that it was an interesting boss to fight.

8. xanthicDruid

xanthicDruid Void-Bound Voyager

A giant slime that pretenXDs to be a planet XD You lanXD XD anXD you're XDoomeXD XD

9. Starheaven07

Starheaven07 Pyxis Tube

Your mother Bawapy?
    Just kidding, but if there was a slimy planet you would never catch me there ~.~
    "AUGHHH IT GOT IN MY SOCKS"

10. Ecchiholic

Ecchiholic Cosmic Narwhal

What's up with all those X D's o_O

11. xanthicDruid

(Its my typing style XD If you see me typing in yellow, I'm typing with my style :3 Hmm... Imma add an explination to my signature XD)

12. Ecchiholic

Ecchiholic Cosmic Narwhal

Oh I see.

13. xanthicDruid

(There we go, added it XD baaack on topic though) A planet with just the core being a giant slime woulXD be pretty awesome XD too XD

14. Myonmallow

Myonmallow Void-Bound Voyager

A whole shipload of space pirates.
    It should also be possible to board it somehow... and maybe even hijack it instead of taking it out properly c:

15. Krautzy

Krautzy Void-Bound Voyager

How about a bounty hunter lord named BoBo Nader that flies around with a neat cape, a fancy helmet and fires grenades at you? :]

16. Attack_Fish

Attack_Fish Phantasmal Quasar

I'd like to see a boss that has worms come up from the ground that you have to slash at and then when enough are slashed a gigantic worm comes out of the ground and you have to fight it while on top of it!! It's alot to ask for but It'd be worth it to have in the game!!!

17. Fishbertus

Fishbertus Zeromus

A giant, fat zombie mutation with it's stomach ripped open and all the ribs and it's intestine hanging out and it has a giant cleaver greatsword axe thingie that is very slow but does TONS of damage.
    And it can summon other weaker zombies to rize out of the ground.

18. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

ewwwww :C
    icky.

19. Fishbertus

Fishbertus Zeromus

Yeah but it would be cool to fight.
    Keep that in mind :D

20. wsensor

wsensor Subatomic Cosmonaut

Anyone ever watch any of the Critters movies?
    They roll around eating everything.
    They sometimes mass together into a big group ball and roll around like a wrecking ball that leaves only bones in its path of destruction.
    I want to see something like this!

It could be an extermination mission where at first you see a few of them at a time (still dangerous alone however) and as you are destroying them or protecting a village of friendly npc's they might start massing into the larger balls and eventually mass into a really huge ball of toothy death.

Abilities would be:
    When alone: Roll around and bite at you.
    When grouped: Roll around and bite at you multiple bites.
    When attacking a grouped ball dead critters would drop off and the ball would get smaller.
    However the mass ball could reform until all the critters are dead.

Basically when the 'BOSS' battle would start a bunch of critters would spawn heading towards a certain point.
    The boss would not be considered dead until the *special boss critters were wiped out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.