1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Lightsabers Mod 1.4.0

Advanced weapons for a more civilized age.

1. WeswePengu

WeswePengu Title Not Found

If it's requested enough, I might be inspired to add it ;) As for the Sith Kyber Crystals, they are made by first putting regular crystals in a furnace (or stove) and heating them up. That will give you Kyber Crystals. To get Sith Crystals, merely heat up the Kyber Crystals again.

crimsonwisp95 likes this.
  2. crimsonwisp95

crimsonwisp95 Void-Bound Voyager

oh.... ok that makes alot of sense. wish i thought about that first lol. thanks!!!

3. WeswePengu

4. WeswePengu

5. Galacticruler

Galacticruler Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
  6. WeswePengu

7. Akre

Akre Pangalactic Porcupine

There's something wrong with the new upload. Download link requires registration on an external site. Please, fix it.

8. WeswePengu

There appears to be nothing wrong on my side. I do not see your issue, I'm sorry.

9. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

It would be cool if you could attack with both sides of the red saberstaff. I don't know if that's possible though.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2015
    WeswePengu likes this.
  10. SleepySquidd

SleepySquidd Tragically Magic Hands

Hi @WeswePengu ! I'm going to ask that you either change the download link to mediafire or another file sharing site because we don't allow advertisements in download links, sorry! (This means adfly, etc).

11. WeswePengu

Alright. I will do so momentarily. :)

12. WeswePengu

13. WeswePengu

14. Nekuromu

Nekuromu Tentacle Wrangler

I would like to see double-bladed lightsaber variety in this mod, other than that missing this is an absolute treat having these in game. Awesome mod!

15. WeswePengu

By variety do you mean blade color or blade shapes or just way the double-bladed lightsaber behaves in the mod?

16. Nekuromu

Nekuromu Tentacle Wrangler

I do mean as in color, some links were posted of Known Lightsaber colors. I'd like to see more of those colors in the game for more variety.

17. __JIerui

__JIerui Orbital Explorer

First I wanted to tell you that I love the mod its awesome. But now I have a question. What is DPS for a lightsaber? say the Green one for example. Because as late my DPS for all my weapons have gone down DRASTICALLY, and I was wondering if it has to do with the new update for Starbound itself or if its a glitch in the mod. I'm hoping that its not a glitch and I don't believe it to be. But when I watch your showcase of the mod the sabers DPS is an average of 1000, but my Green lightsabers DPS is 76 for some reason. So please can you help me with this?

18. WeswePengu

Hello, yes this is due to Starbounds recent update. I'm working on an update to fix the DPS on all lightsabers.

19. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

It has to do with weapons depending on armor for their damage. It's how the new tier system works and it is no good imo. I've had trouble balancing my own weapons from my mod around the specific armors. The new system makes it feel like weapons are too weak and when I equip high tiered armor then they are too op...

I would like to see more lightsaber hilt designs like Count Dooku and Darth Vader's. I always like Count Dooku's lightsaber hilt design.

20. GabriGamer27

GabriGamer27 Orbital Explorer

Sorry for my ignorance and my bad English, but how do I craft the lightsabers? I've put all the files in the 'mods' folder, but i don't still know how to do the lights'. can someone be so good to explain me? thanks<3