1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Lightsabers Mod 1.4.0

Advanced weapons for a more civilized age.

1. WeswePengu

WeswePengu Title Not Found

2. Pohany

Pohany Parsec Taste Tester

Where's the sword? [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. WeswePengu

Last edited: Jul 16, 2015
    Pohany likes this.
  4. kenanthebarbarian

kenanthebarbarian Phantasmal Quasar

Love the way this mod looks, but the adfly download is no good.

5. WeswePengu

Try the alternative download link here: www.wesleysprayue.com/projects

6. kenanthebarbarian

kenanthebarbarian Phantasmal Quasar

That also just links to adfly. I don't trust all the pop-ups and whatnot, and I know Chucklefish has disallowed links to adfly in the past. Please make the download available through the Chucklefish forum directly or use a third-party host like Dropbox or Mediafire.

7. WeswePengu

8. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

[​IMG] lightsabers!

WeswePengu likes this.
  9. Literacy

Literacy Void-Bound Voyager

I may be missing something but, where do the crystals come from? I don't see the recipe anywhere. Are they just dropped?

10. WeswePengu

They are forged by heating the original crystals. I will let you discover that meaning on your own, I believe is the best way to experience this mod.

11. Literacy

And where do the original crystals come from? I may have installed something wrong. I can see the hilt and the sabers themselves, but not any sort of crystals for some reason.

12. WeswePengu

The original crystals are from the vanilla starbound game itself. They are found in either obsidian or crystal trees in crystal biomes found on magma planets.

13. Literacy

Well, now I feel dumb. Thank you and I appreciate your patience.

WeswePengu likes this.
  14. WeswePengu

15. Babelrap

Babelrap Subatomic Cosmonaut

Any chance you can make the beam katanas from No More Heroes? (if you haven't heard of that, you should look it up, it's awesome :DD) The designs are pretty cool.

crimsonwisp95 likes this.
  16. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

Love the look of the mod, Would you terribly mind me asking how you made the transparent pixels? I want to try and make one of my mods for futuristic to match starbound better. Would be awesome if you could help.

17. WeswePengu

I made the transparent pixels with my drawing software. It's a Mac program called Paintbrush. Other software happily joins it in providing opacity features. I just set the selected colors opacity to 50%. :)

18. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

Thanks, I have figured it out recently with paint.net program and it helped with my energy scythes. Good job by the way I really do love how your lightsabers turned out.

19. GamingWithGingerale

GamingWithGingerale Void-Bound Voyager

20. crimsonwisp95

crimsonwisp95 Void-Bound Voyager

YES!! i love that game and i would love that included into the mod :D[DOUBLEPOST=1439506132][/DOUBLEPOST]wait but what do we use to make the sith crystals? the magnetic crucibles does not have the recipe.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2015