Lightning

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Damoncord, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Damoncord

Damoncord Void-Bound Voyager

Has anyone noticed lightning actually striking in town?

I decided before the next summer I was going to put a bunch of Lightning rods all over the farm and the town to get as many batteries as I could. I was planning on using them to light the whole town.

After the first storm I noticed that the rods in the farm would generate batteries but NONE of the ones in the town would.

Gabaw likes this.
    • Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

actually every trip out in the rain is a deadly dance of survival as lightning strikes viciously all around me :rofl: nah but I've only ever seen it on the farm after it demolishes my trees.

• NikkSword

NikkSword Pangalactic Porcupine

As far as I know, Lightning only strikes on your farm

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

I saw a lightning strike on the path from the bus station into town, and moreover it 'broke' something on the path and a chunk of stone popped up for me to get as I went by. I also heard a tree get hit and fall while standing inside Pierre's during a storm, and no trees on my farm were missing, so I can only guess if that was not just atmosphere then a tree in town got blasted.

Gabaw likes this.
          • MrsEvilbird

MrsEvilbird Pangalactic Porcupine

I got that too yesterday, BAM and i'm holding one of my stone tiles.. i'm like ... what? i'm still in town??

MrToni300 likes this.