1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Lightdrones Continued 4.0.0a (Upbeat or Higher)

The amazing mod Lightdrones by Synit, Continued Officially!

1. Plex_Director

Plex_Director Pangalactic Porcupine

Yeah! I kind of figured, that my trusty drone companion should be in the pic as well. (And pssst, you know, like advertising... *wink, wink*)

2. Lance Hancock

Lance Hancock Existential Complex

I can't seem to find where you craft the drones .I have the LightdronesContinued.modpak version. It shows up on the other version but not this one.

3. Blahgobb

Blahgobb Scruffy Nerf-Herder

you have to use an iron crafting table to make it

4. JellyBlade

JellyBlade Phantasmal Quasar

As of 4.0.0a, you need to craft a Drone Workshop in order to make the drones. This can be crafted in any crafting table, iirc.

5. Lance Hancock

Yeah oops didn't see the drone crafting station

6. Lance Hancock

Ok I can't find lantern anywhere. It is needed to craft light drones. I found an OIL Lantern, but not lantern. I looked on the wiki for it and found a recipe that would let me craft it at an Iron anvil but it's not there. I have harvested oil before it should be there. whats wrong?

7. JellyBlade

JellyBlade Phantasmal Quasar

It's not the oil lantern or the iron lantern, iirc it's the mininglantern, the ones you find underground, the ones you can actually hold in your hand. Not sure if they removed the spawn code for them, if so i'll change it to an iron lantern, but for now, try exploring caves and dungeons and things for one.

8. Tarnakk

Tarnakk Void-Bound Voyager

Firstly, just wanted to say thanks for bringing this one back - this has to be one of my favorites, and is absolutely one of my "go to" mods whenever I'm starting a new game. So, I'm that guy who didn't read the entire thread, but I was watching the videos and was wondering: Is there any possibility of future offensive drones? Another one I'd be interested in is a utility drone that adds more energy.

9. SeoCypher

SeoCypher Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The med drones seem to not heal past the first version... Tested with no other mods to rule out conflict.

10. satasha

satasha Yeah, You!

It is asking for uranium rods. Are uranium rods in the game or do I have an old version of this mod?

11. GoldenstarArtist

GoldenstarArtist Cosmic Narwhal

Any news on whether this mod will be compatible with the upcoming July 22nd 1.0 update?

12. Blahgobb

Blahgobb Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Jellyblade has been being sorta busy lately

13. yoshinatsu

yoshinatsu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Could you please make the Light Edition compatible with the final version of the game and add it to Workshop? :nuruhappy:
    I'd be very, very thankful.

oliokos likes this.
  14. GoldenstarArtist

GoldenstarArtist Cosmic Narwhal

Anyone know if this mod will be coming back? or if anyone has a updated version?