1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Lightdrones Continued 4.0.0a (Upbeat or Higher)

The amazing mod Lightdrones by Synit, Continued Officially!

1. JellyBlade

JellyBlade Phantasmal Quasar

JellyBlade updated Lightdrones Continued with a new update entry:

More Medical Drones!

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. Xacris

Xacris Pangalactic Porcupine

Something I would like to suggest in addition to the medical drone is possibly an energy drone (or maybe Mage Drone; could take the medical drone and add a wizards cap) that increases the rate of energy regen instead of health.

3. JellyBlade

That's a good suggestion, might implement that in the next update.

4. JellyBlade

5. kokobo88

kokobo88 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

thats the entire point. if you dont like it dont use them, there are regular light drones too.

Xacris likes this.
  6. Xacris

Xacris Pangalactic Porcupine

Yeah, I kinda have to agree with kokobo. If you think the medical drone is overpowered... don't use it. Anything in a mod is entirely optional

7. JellyBlade

That was sort of the point behind the whole "Healing constantly". At least, the whole "not needing to use bandages or eat." Personally, I designed this mod for a person who decides to solo the bosses, and may need additional assistance with the whole not dying bit (because using bandages while in combat is haaaaardd). And yeah, currently the recipes are a bit of a placeholder, and crafting changes will come, eventually.

But yes, I do agree the medical drones could be considered overpowered, but balancing can be difficult. I'm more worried about immediate, horrible, save and computer-destroying bugs and general bugs and adding new drones than changing crafting stuff at this point. But this will come, eventually.

8. scheelinator

scheelinator Big Damn Hero

So uhm.. how can I craft the medical drones with the recent update? My equipped m. drone turned into a generic item... :O

9. JellyBlade

The crafting recipes should be in one of the crafting places, I think maybe the robotic crafting table. The reason it turned into a Perfectly generic item is because I changed the name of the item. If you still cannot find the item, use /admin and one up any crafting interface and search for drone, or use /spawnitem medicaldronev3.

10. fernworrier

fernworrier Giant Laser Beams

nice mod useing now.

11. scheelinator

scheelinator Big Damn Hero

Found the entry - it was in one of those late game crafting stations. 'tis all fine and dandy now, thanks! nice mod :)

12. Xavier Darkheart

Xavier Darkheart Pangalactic Porcupine

I cannot find the new medical drone location since the last update. I have searched every creation table type in game and it is nowhere to be seen.

13. JellyBlade

Yeah, the last update appears to have broken the medical drone crafting, and I am trying to figure out why. Will update soon.

14. kokobo88

kokobo88 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

simple: you forgot to put the recipes in player.config.patch

15. JellyBlade

16. StarBrethren

StarBrethren Phantasmal Quasar

Thank you so much for picking this mod up and updating it again! I did a showcase for ya and showed it to my YT community! I look forward to hopefully seeing more content! Feel free to so as you wish with the video!

DrTarte likes this.
  17. DrTarte

DrTarte Space Hobo

i feel like a jerk for saying this, but a tiny typo in the readme file. not important whatsoever for the overall mod, but just something i noticed. sorry.
    a Apex rather than an Apex.
    again, sorry :wut:

saw the mod on youtube, Kmo featured it. im going to love it!

^ just noticed him and a big link to the video above me :rofl: saw it the other day

18. JellyBlade

Heh, the readme file was from the original mod, so the spelling mistakes were -probably- in there from before :p

19. DrTarte

DrTarte Space Hobo

loving the mod by the way :) i can finally use my poisonous ocean farm for plant fibre without worrying about the rain

20. Synit

Synit Subatomic Cosmonaut

Just for good measure,, i hereby give on the right to the mod to JellyBlade! Keep up the good work!

Last edited: Feb 19, 2015