Digital Light (Interactive Comic)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Vurrunna, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Well It could be worse I suppose. I'm not really sure how, but I guess it could be worse.

Alkanthe likes this.
  2. ZAYABUCKET

ZAYABUCKET Spaceman Spiff

Perhaps if we had somehow eaten both our arms in the process. But there is no need to think of these things...

Alkanthe and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  3. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

This is a good point.

ZAYABUCKET likes this.
  4. Vurrunna

Vurrunna Giant Laser Beams

Of my various poor qualities, one of the more frustrating is my trouble committing to something. It's been a problem for a long time--I get interested in a story, get all pumped up, then get interested in something else. What's worse is that when I try to actually make the thing I'm interested in, I often drive the story on with little to no idea of what to do next, resulting in me driving straight into infinite chasms of doom where I have no idea what to do next.

Most unfortunately, our dear Magenta has found herself trapped in the backseat as the car of interest went over the edge.

This story had potential, and, as crappy as it is, I blew it. I might do another thing along the lines of this story, but I don't think I'll be sticking with a Starbound plot; my thinking is that if I talk about my giant universe I'm stewing up, it will help me keep interest.

Sorry that I have to be another one of those comics that starts then fades; I'm still experimenting and trying new things, so a few duds and failures are to be expected every now and again.

I'll see ya when I see ya!

5. ZAYABUCKET

ZAYABUCKET Spaceman Spiff

No need to apologize. You did well & will learn from this experience.

Relten and Alkanthe like this.
  6. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

so sad. RIP magenta :(

7. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Duds and failures are the best way to learn! Just keep Zerg rushing it, and you'll pull through eventually! Keep up the good work! I'd like to see more! ;)

Last edited: Nov 11, 2015
    ZAYABUCKET likes this.
  8. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Dudes and failures

9. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

F*cking autocorrect...

Tatterdemalion likes this.
  10. Tatterdemalion

Tatterdemalion Phantasmal Quasar

FTFY

Alkanthe likes this.
  11. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Magenta will be missed, but I can hope you do more amazing things like this in the future.

Alkanthe likes this.