Digital Light (Interactive Comic)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Vurrunna, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Vurrunna

Vurrunna Giant Laser Beams

What the--WHERE DID ALL THIS INFO SPAWN FROM?! Ah, whatever. I think I'll take a bit of this, a smidge of those, aaaand that's good.
    Light 046.png
    *DING* Reboot complete!

Light 047.png
    "Statement: My Lady! I am here to Protect and to Serve you in all possible Manners."

"Query: How may this Humble Servant be of use to your Grand Majesty?"

Huh. Well then. That just happened.

2. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Magenta: Well, the answer to that question is easy enough! You want more candy, right? That's what he can do for you!

3. ZAYABUCKET

ZAYABUCKET Spaceman Spiff

Oh my... a thing happened...

4. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

Yay, we made a friend!

Relten likes this.
  5. Skippertomtom

Skippertomtom Phantasmal Quasar

Well, for a second there, I thought he was gonna purpose. o_O

> Carl Joined The Party?<

6. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

You mean propose? Well, he proposed SOMETHING... :p

7. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

With this we shall acquire candy, and fans.
    -someone is still watching you.

8. Vurrunna

<<Whelp, I hate to say it, but Light may need to take a break for a bit. I've fully revived Laurence, and he requires much more time since I fully color the pictures. While reasonably that would make Light more desirable, being faster (I'm so lazy, I'm sorry), Light also requires more pictures than Ask Laurence, which only has one at a time (maybe more for a special occasion). I'm hoping to continue with Light a bit tomorrow, throwing a wrench into things to move it along (conflict is key to any good story), buuut splitting my time between two comics is about as difficult as I imagined (i.e. it's super hard).>>

9. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Magenta: Talk to this rebooted Glltch and ask if he can spare any more candy. If he does not remember his orders before reboot, stuff exactly six pieces of candy into you and query the Glitch on what information he knows of the world you on, as well as any other useful information like wildlife hostility and common weather conditions.

10. Vurrunna

Light 048.png
    "Well... You could give me that bag of candy right there. That'd be pretty cool."
    Light 049.png

"Response: Ah, but of course! Here you are, Your--"
    Light 050.png

~PING~
    "--Majesty."
    Light 051.png

~Thump~
    Light 052.png

... Wat.
    Light 053.png
    Light 054.png

"Really, you are quite foolish, you two. I've been standing here for several minutes, hoping to scare one of you when you looked over, but you just ignored me. Oh, well; I was going to kill you two, anyway. I suppose I can skip the utter fear this time around."

You don't know what he means by "skipping the utter fear." It's all there. Completely and utterly.

WHAT DO YOU DO?!

Alkanthe likes this.
  11. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Magenta: Throw a lot of candy in the Hylotl's face and immediately run and tackle him. Take an arrow from his quiver and threaten to stab him unless he immediately surrenders. Stab him if he doesn't. Survival takes priority and this Hylotl wants to take your life.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
    Alkanthe likes this.
  12. Tatterdemalion

Tatterdemalion Phantasmal Quasar

Magenta, compliment that scary Hylotl! Tell him that he really is truly terrifying, and that he shouldn't put himself down like that! Hehe.

The Glitch, if you're still there, I need you to try and grab that Hylotl's ankle and hold tight! Hehehee!

Alkanthe likes this.
  13. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Yes. Follow this plan... but if it doesn't work...

When you kill him, do be sure to leave no trace and clean up what ever viscera remains after you totally disembowel him alive...

Tatterdemalion and Alkanthe like this.
  14. rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

uh, if we succeed in killing the hylotl then keeping its bow would be useful.

Relten and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  15. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

We should try to be friends with the Hylotl! Friendship conquers all enemies! Give him a friendly hug!

Relten likes this.
  16. Vurrunna

Light 055.png
    Oh, oh, you're not good at decisions, you're not strong, you can't fight him, you can', you can't, you'll have to talk to him, maybe he'll change his mind, maybe, maybe--

Light 056.png

~THWOK~

That hurt.

That really, really hurt.

Light 057.png

You're positive you've never felt this this level of pain before. It's like your body is administering pure suffering to every crevice of your body.

And it's not physical suffering.

It's emotional suffering.

It's as if you trusted someone, with all your being, and they stabbed you in the back.

With a knife

A big, scary knife.

And you felt nothing but pain.

You trusted them.

They betrayed you.

It's...

It's something you'd want to forget.

Light 058.png
    It's getting dark.

The end is coming.

You can feel it.

It's like a dream; it's a dream, and you know it's a dream, and you can do what you want.

Light 059.png

You can get up.

You can grab a rock.

You can walk to blue man.

You can see him look at you.

You can feel a second arrow hit your shoulder.

Light 060.png

You can keep walking.

You can smell his fear. It's so pungent that it's permeating from him like a cloud of perfume, and it makes your mouth water so that you only want to get closer.

You can raise the rock.

You can feel a third arrow stab into your side as the blue man screams in frustration, a thin veil covering his ever-so-delectable terror.

Light 061.png

You can hear his skull collapse under the rock in your hand.

You can taste his inner fluids as they spray into your mouth. And they taste good.

But it is only a dream. None of it can truly happen, and as you realize this you begin to sink deeper into the darkness.

Light 062.png
    Light 062.png
    Light 062.png
    Light 063.png

WHAT???

17. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Oh god, it's Katia all over again...

I WIN!!!

Kaiachi likes this.
  18. Vurrunna

Yeeeeaaahhh that's the sole inspiration. Except now you're a crazy murder beast! Woot-woot!

Relten likes this.
  19. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

At least there wasnt a yo-yo and pineapple involved this time.

Vurrunna likes this.
  20. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Well... It would appear that things have taken a delightfully turn for the dark... This will not be the last time magenta, and i doubt this was ever the first... In the meantime, why don't you inspect yourself and take not of the damage as well as take a look at your surroundings... maybe you can find that so very important bag of candy you've been seeking... and possibly that glitch of yours...