RELEASED Lewd Bachelorettes - Portrait Mod - [BUXOM HALEY ADDED]

Discussion in 'Portraits' started by AirplaneRandy, Mar 5, 2016.

1. tomatix

tomatix Star Wrangler

Saving face implies that I was wrong from the start, and at the time I was right but due to new information- new information being new images at first I was only looking at Abigail's image since that was the first one deleted and the only thing that changed was the size of her boobs.

So instead of deleting my posts, which would be me saving face in order to hide what I said, I left it up and made edits in the issue of fairness.

Btw trying to analyze some images when you don't have the original source is extremely difficult fyi so you can see that while it might have been obvious to you, since you saw the original file, I was working on some less then optimal images which is also why my stances shifted.

Looking at penny's , which is what I did when I made that edit, then I could see some Areola BUT what you left out is I acknowledged not only did the original cleavage mod- the one that is still up ALSO has some exposed Areola and you let that slide so this further iterates my point of the mods being nit picky by removing content that they don't seem suitable while letting another slide.

I also acknowledged that the images might not be an accurate to what you can see in game (lower res, smaller pic, etc) and you might not be able to see the Areola at all once its in game and the mod's should have either tested it themselves or asked the creator about it before removing. And if they didn't they should start testing to see if the removals were indeed needed.

Edit:

Now I understand you are in talks with the creator to modify images. That is fine but if you REALLY removed the mods for exposed Areola then see 1a. Penny Cleavage Portrait Mod, Also has Areola, very hard to see but still their just like the "ultra slutty cleave mods" So it either needs to be modified or removed

Failure to do so would be hypocrticial on your part, and you would be the one saving face.

• Afterscore

Afterscore Weight of the Sky

Man. All this drama and all I want is my lewd anime abigail :(

Hamiradon likes this.
      • burningleos

burningleos Cosmic Narwhal

Giggity

You know this is kinda funny but, People think im some anthro just because i have my indie game character as a forum avatar... Now aint that strange, and besides, I've seen a major difference in the furry community, so yea, sexualized kangaroos and otherthings, and the other half just draw these characters, which doesn't make them a furry

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2016
        • The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

A random assumption based on lack of data is still incorrect whether or not you had the facts or not.
          But let me add in some more details,
          1. I only mentioned the Penny mod in my original post - Yet you looked at Abigale. Nothing I can do about that.

2. I was not the one who removed the images.

• burningleos

burningleos Cosmic Narwhal

Nexus is actually known for NSFW things, I mean just look at SKYRIM gentlemen, you see a problem here?

• tomatix

tomatix Star Wrangler

True you are correct I jumped the gun at first but luckily for me I now have a solid base to stand on,

Let me explain this again very shortly since you decided not to fully read my posts Abigail-no areola = but removed. Also confirmed by Jonesy- a Mod- that Abigail had no areola but was removed since it bore the same name. Now that its confirmed also by you since you did not mention Abigail as a areola offender It should be restored. No questions since it did not violate any rules

Penny- ultra slutty- Removed for areola. Got it, I understand that.

penny 1a. cleavage mod- areola- STILL CAN BE DOWNLOADED. It needs to be removed or altered if you really did remove the mods for exposed areola and not just because the creator called them "slutty"

vDominai likes this.
              • Afterscore

Why did I get an alert saying you quoted me @tomatix >_>

• Septcore

Septcore Space Hobo

It feels like this thread has become more about this argument than the creator's efforts.

• The | Suit

You actually have no base at all and taking that tone with a moderator is well not the brightest thing to do. So I suggest you calm down post haste. I wanted to be nice to correct the wild speculation based on random assumptions, but your attitude has now ruined what ever good will I had.

There will be no more discussion on the matter until Molly makes her decision.

• tomatix

tomatix Star Wrangler

I was quoting you about the Abigail mod being restored since It didn't have areola but then I noticed The suit replied so I also quoted him and forgot to remove you to consolidate my posts so when I replied you were tagged but then I edited it. sorry about that

• tomatix

tomatix Star Wrangler

I see my good friend you are a hypocrite. What tone exactly did I take with you? I did not insult you personally, I stated my OPINION that you did not read my posts completely because the offensive material that you don't want on this site is still on the main page

"Let me explain this again very shortly since you decided not to fully read my posts Abigail-no areola = but removed. Also confirmed by Jonesy- a Mod- that Abigail had no areola but was removed since it bore the same name. Now that its confirmed also by you since you did not mention Abigail as a areola offender It should be restored. No questions since it did not violate any rules

Penny- ultra slutty- Removed for areola. Got it, I understand that.

penny 1a. cleavage mod- areola- STILL CAN BE DOWNLOADED. It needs to be removed or altered if you really did remove the mods for exposed areola and not just because the creator called them "slutty"

So questioning a mod in a constuctive way is now considered an unacceptable tone. Well if this is how you run your forum by blatantly censoring mods and any constructive criticism then I implore all users to ditch this site post haste and go to nexus forums

"I suggest you calm down post haste" was directed at ME by you- now that to me seems like a verbal threat of a ban. Which would be an extremely aggressive maneuver would you say?

So you can have it your way no questions but if someone questions you- banned and silenced. This is why I call you a hypocrite, I see you cannot be reasoned with but If I get banned by you I have screenshots of your indiscretion and action will be taken.

Edit: to be clear Action will be taken means- I will appeal my ban and well as post all my screenshots on reddit advicing users to leave this forum and seek nexus or posts the mods directely to reddit instead of here.

• Afterscore

Tomatix is making a very valid point though, which you have ignored twice now. I also don't appreciate how you seem to be flaunting your power like that when he is just making a case for something relevant to the situation after your attempts at brushing them off.

Regardless we'll just have to see what Molly has to say.

Budzilla, vDominai and tomatix like this.
                          • tomatix

tomatix Star Wrangler

Thank you- I am waiting on what Moly has to say but this over use of moderator power is not a very good environment for mod creativity, he's taking things personal and ignoring any points made.

• The | Suit

As I have said twice now, Molly will make the final decision, so there is no point in telling me to restore a file or remove a file in the first place. [ After all I never removed any image or files - so saying I did and I am a hypocrite is again continued wild accusations ] To make it in more simpler terms - I was only answering doubts, not making changes to decisions made in the past as it is no longer in my hands as I have said numerous times.

Also I did not threaten you with a ban. I was warning you if you continue on this road your anger will make you say something you will regret to get you banned. So I was simply preventing you from getting into trouble by making you calm down.

• tomatix

tomatix Star Wrangler

Sir. Lets get one thing clear here. You might not have the power to Restore any images but you have stated said images were removed for exposed areola. you DO have the power to remove posts do you not?

If so
                                , then you need to remove penny 1a. cleavage mod because while you might not have been the one to remove said images, said images were removed for areola, and I am telling you this mod has areola so the mods before you removed posts because of areola, then you must remove said post for the same reason.

THIS IS why I called you a hypocrite, this is not wild accusation. This is called basic deductive reasoning.

• tomatix

tomatix Star Wrangler

ALSO - Abigail does not have any exposed areola- but was removed. I'm asking you to forward that response to the main person-Molly- since it did not violate forum rules and should be restored.

No speculation, no accusations, no lies. This has been confirmed by multiple users and two mods.

• The | Suit

Mr. Deductive reasoning - I didn't remove any posts either - the only thing I did was give a blanket statement on the offending material. I did nothing more and nothing less. Since I never removed any particular file - I can not be a hypocrite, all I did was ask the author to do it. In order for me to be a hypocrite I would have to have personally take direct action now wouldn't I.

Edit:
                                    And finally for the last time - since after 3 times you cannot understand. Molly will decide if the mod stays, needs changes, or has to go. So there is no point at all making any changes to the decision now.

Essentially all that arguing you are doing, is just an exercise in futility.

• Afterscore

I think you're really missing the point, somehow.

Whether you deleted anything is not the question - It's why another file is still available to view and download that violates the rules you state the other files were removed for.
                                      You didn't delete the original "Ultra Slutty" files but you gave the reason as to why they were deleted. It follows that the rest of the files should have been looked at and reviewed for the same offending material which @tomatix is saying contain the same rule violations.

tomatix likes this.
                                      • tomatix

tomatix Star Wrangler

Sir.

You are not reading my posts correctly. I never said you removed any posts.

I said you should remove a post " Penny 1a. cleavage mod, page one of this thread. exposed Areola.

EXPOSED. AREOLA

IS on the first page right now, You should remove it. Who removed what I have no way of knowing since users cannot see that information-You say it was Molly so I have to take your word for that-nothing more to say.

However YOU are still a moderator and can remove posts and you should do so based on precedent.

Precedent being their is an offensive post on the first page of this thread that contains the same material as the other mods that were removed.

• tomatix

tomatix Star Wrangler

Thank you Afterscore.

I was really questioning my English abilities for a second there because I thought I was making a coherent sentence that could be understood. I'm glad it wasn't all in my head.