Building/Ship Let's see your space station.

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by BasicallyNuclear, Jun 10, 2017.

1. Solar Ace

Solar Ace Scruffy Nerf-Herder

what do you use to stitch photos together? I went a bit overboard with my station and now its more of a star city.

2. Vladimiravich

Vladimiravich Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I've not been on these forums or on Starbound for almost a year now. I'm glad to see your still on here making us all look wildly incompetent! *sarcasm* stealing that design btw...

3. moremuffin

moremuffin Cosmic Narwhal

Not a problem, I actually put the finished station in the housing thread here since I didn't want to post too many times back to back.

MrToni300 likes this.
  4. izzykuroneko

izzykuroneko Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well since Halloween is coming soon.

[​IMG]

Windtalkers, Yirro, Pangaea and 2 others like this.
  5. Yirro

Yirro Void-Bound Voyager

Hello, there is my space station that would be my main base, it's alittle empty for now but what do you think of it ?
    Sans titre.png

6. Harisen

Harisen Void-Bound Voyager

Has anyone here actually built anything from vanilla? I know you creative types feel constrained with the way vanilla space stations worked, but I love me some suggestions for it. I'll probably hop onto mods when vanilla becomes stale (which is probably a very long, long time from now).

7. izzykuroneko

izzykuroneko Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I built mine in vanilla, only with the help of admin mode to be able to destroy the "mold" we're given to work with and to get certain items that you cant find in normal gameplay but no mods used.

8. Solar Ace

Solar Ace Scruffy Nerf-Herder

can someone please answer my question?

9. IxFa

IxFa Pangalactic Porcupine

Personally, I just zoom out and take the shot. Some people take shots of multiple parts of the overall thing then just put them into a paintnet image. That is really easy to do, but makes the background parallax break

izzykuroneko and Solar Ace like this.