Building/Ship Let's See Your Ship

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by Felonious, Dec 9, 2013.

?

What do you use your ship for?

1. Storage

748 vote(s)
    46.8%
  2. Decoration

676 vote(s)
    42.3%
  3. I can put things in my ship?

175 vote(s)
    10.9%
  1. moremuffin

moremuffin Cosmic Narwhal

Well the turrets are from madtulips spaceship mod but I imagine the cockpits in this case are a personal mod.

Daemoniaque and shark213 like this.
  2. shark213

shark213 Phantasmal Quasar

Exactly what @moremuffin said! the cockpit is an edited asset from Orcana Race mods.

Daemoniaque likes this.
  3. Pohany

Pohany Parsec Taste Tester

Creative people think alike! ( ̄ヮ ̄)

[​IMG]
    Salamander 2

4. shark213

shark213 Phantasmal Quasar

*fist bump*

Btw, nice build.. and that custom cockpit is absolutely amazing!!

Pohany likes this.
  5. Vladimiravich

Vladimiravich Scruffy Nerf-Herder

What mods are you using for that glass cockpit?

6. Kirbecio

Kirbecio Void-Bound Voyager

Pretty sure that may be their own custom, like the diagonal girders or some blocks tehy have shown in the past builds

7. Landwatch

Landwatch Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Saloon and my away team's favorite bathroom.png

Here's my saloon and the bathroom that my away team likes to hang out in. There's some Frackin' Universe stuff as well as themed colony deeds. I wish you could see my crew's uniforms... they're pretty great. I wired the bathroom so the switch turns on the light and closes the door! I'm a complete beginner to wiring, so it's the most complicated system I've ever done. I'm proud of myself.

Kitchen (modded) and living quarters.png

Sleeping quarters and kitchen! I forget what the kitchen mod is called, but it's the one that has the Yes Chef content! Fridge is from Frackin' Universe. This is 2/3 of the room. Downstairs is the lounge, which isn't finished.

The rest of the ship has a med bay (still making that pretty), a lab (until I move my things to a space station), and storage and cargo in the front (not too exciting)

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
  8. Daenica

Daenica Tentacle Wrangler

Fully upgraded human ship with the Frackin' Universe mod. I like my ship to be my main base with everything I need from storage, crafting and comfort :D

Starbound finished ship.jpg

I haven't tried mods or codes that lets you alter the ship's outer hull in any way yet, but may venture into that in the future. Am currently working on the space station and am in the process of moving things over so most of the storage boxes are empty, will post my progress of that as well as soon as I've compiled all the screenshots into one image :)

9. IxFa

IxFa Pangalactic Porcupine

eheh, cute! A little crawlspace to sleep in under his desk. The labels really made your ship a lot better in my opinion >:З
    I don't normally click like on the modded stuff because I prefer to see how awesome people can make vanilla assets look, but the labels really won me over.
    I should steal that walk-in closet idea too~

10. Daenica

Daenica Tentacle Wrangler

Why thank you! ^^ Moahaha his room is so small...I was actually kind enough to let him get a tiny part of the Instant cash shipment room cause he wanted some space for his geode.
    And I love labels and pointing things out in images that sort of creates a story, I do it with my photography all the time, especially when I've done a series of pictures of my dog, I always end up giving him things to 'say' xD
    There's so many cool looking armor and costumes sets, you need a closet and a place to display them. I'm currently working on a massive one on my space station, that's gonna showcase everything I've crafted and found.

11. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

@SivCorp what mod do you use for your ships?(other than B.Y.O.D), I can't find those greebles anywhere

12. Daemoniaque

Daemoniaque Void-Bound Voyager

If I remember correctly there is Madtulip's mod, and... I don't know if there is something else.

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  13. SivCorp

SivCorp Parsec Taste Tester

Some are from Madtulip's mod... but many of them are customs that I have added onto that mod. I'm currently in the process of adding in Novakid parts now, then I may release an alpha for ya'll to play around with ;)

14. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Please do!

15. AceOfThorns

AceOfThorns Void-Bound Voyager

I can't get the final upgrade for my ship. How many modules does it need? (N.B. Vanilla game)

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  16. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Giving the wiki a quick look, you'd need either 10 crewmembers or the Fake Condor License to be allowed to upgrade, and then 10 upgrade modules to actually upgrade the ship.

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  17. AceOfThorns

AceOfThorns Void-Bound Voyager

10 modules? I have about 30, and maxed crew...

MrToni300 likes this.
  18. Daemoniaque

Daemoniaque Void-Bound Voyager

Are you sure that your ship isn't already at max level ? show us (me) a screenshot maybe ?

19. Starfeather

Starfeather Phantasmal Quasar

I started playing with a new character and I got my ship to the last tier. My crew is a placeholder, I'll decide who to leave and who new to gt later on, but I already started to work on personalised quarters for them all. Here's what I made so far (still can change a bit and I need some furniture pieces to finish, but it's almost done):

[​IMG]

-the room for peeps who will adore plants. Pretty and nice to sit around in.
    -the room for peeps that will like critters. Nice aquarium and some colorful caught bugs.
    -the room for peeps that like pretty crystals and meditating. I’ll try to add more colors to this one.
    -and a simple room of nerds, still needs a nice bookshelf that will fit in there.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
  20. Pohany

Pohany Parsec Taste Tester