Lets Play megathread?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The Legend of Jonnii, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Hello friends!

As I have stated before I am a youtuber who focuses on lets plays. I thought that it would be cool, if it is allowed, to try and create one nice big megathread of all of the people who might be LPing this game. I know that if people really want to they can just go to YouTube to search for the game but maybe here everyone can just talk a little more in depth about what they are doing, how they are progressing, or maybe even users on here that have thought about LPing the game and don't know where to start. I just thought it could be a fun little way for more of us youtubers and even just fans of the game to get to know each other better! I was personally a little late to the party as I didn't know the game even existed until Monday when I tripped and fell into a random article on Facebook talking about the game. I've really been enjoying this game so far even though I haven't gotten to play a lot of it because I've been playing games since I was literally two years old so I got to experience a lot of the classic games that this reminds me of. This game is like a punch right to the nostalgia for me!

Here is Part 1 of my lets play of the game. Hopefully I can here from more of you overtime :)

• Hail Kira

Hail Kira Void-Bound Voyager

I started playing it on my channel too...
      I seen the game come out on steam and it was like love at first sight! Rofl...

Did you play Harvest Moon on SNES?

• Oh this is how you found me! See it's already working :D and as you have already learned.. it's been a while so don't judge my farming skills xP