Let's be pals

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Vnella, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Vnella

Vnella Space Spelunker

Hi guys!
    I recently repurchased Stardew Valley (on a new account lol) and I'm in need of some sweet friends for multiplayer.
    It's been awhile since I've been on the game, however I'm excited for the update and want to try it out!

I'm also usually pretty active on discord, so hit me up!

(p.s my save files are recent because I just got the game back, so whether you want to play new or not lmk)

Add me on Steam: TiredArtist

See you there!

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
      Mom2Gamer and Dfazgirl like this.
    • Dfazgirl

Dfazgirl Mop

Hi! My name is Emma, and my Steam username is Dfazgirl. I would love to play Stardew with someone! I haven't done so before, but I would love to learn with some new friends! Playing new is probably going to be better, but I could go either way! :)

Mom2Gamer likes this.
      • Mom2Gamer

Mom2Gamer Phantasmal Quasar

I sent you a friend request on Steam (or at least I hope it was you - if not, you can add me Mom2Gamer), just in case you are still looking for friends. I would love to play! I've only tried multiplayer once (and that was just last night), up until then for the past couple of weeks I've been trying to get used to the new changes before I joined anyone and embarrassed myself.

A little about me: I'm been playing Stardew Valley for quite a while now (I think I have over 700+ hours), but I'm new to Steam and new to the PC Version (keyboard works different so I just got a remote that works with my PC and now I'm set). I had originally started playing on PS4, then at Christmas my husband gave me SV on the Switch that he and my 2 adult-children had gotten for me for Christmas as a combined gift.

So now, I officially have Stardew Valley on 3 systems. I didn't set-out to do that, I just morphed into having it that way. Switch was a gift (so I can bring it with me when I travel with my husband for his job from TX to MS), and Steam (my final acquisition) was so that I could have it on my PC and play multiplayer.