Lets all make a storie

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by Illusive Shade, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Illusive Shade

Illusive Shade Orbital Explorer

Hey all starbound players i had an idea that we should make a story together.
    here is how it works. I will make a starter with some text, you then need to make a part more. Simple right? After that i will pick out one to add, to the main post (aka this one post) and so we continue. You are allowed to create new characters, but do NOT favor them above others, if you do so, i will NOT put them in the story. Plot twists will be in polls, so if you think that someone important needs to die, or if we should end it, or something else, PM me instead. When i have Enough suggestions (2 or more), i will make a poll making YOU guys choose. And of course, keep out that NSFW content, we do not want it.
    So lets get down to write this together :D

Some time ago, there was a brave young man named Darryl. Darryl lived in the land Intopia, a land full of dread and thieves; Darryl was one of them. He also had a mother, Sjenta, and a father, Bentaka. As a child Darryl was beaten, making Darryl harsh and brutal. He once had a fight with one of the brutes on the local bar, were he lost one of his eyes.

Life was going good for Darryl, there was a lot of goods to steal, and he was talented. But one day was unlike others.
    (I know this isn't much, but i know you can make it work. Now this is the part where i leave it to you. I am sure you can make our adventure start, in a cool way.)

2. Sousuke Kuroda

Sousuke Kuroda Spaceman Spiff

For this was quite the auspicious day, for Darryl stumbled upon what could only be described as a black ball covered with strange nipple like projections. As Darryl lifted the ball, it smiled at him, a huge, buck toothed grin. The creature had no eyes to speak of, but despite this, the smile seemed genuine. Darryl was confused by the creature, he spoke to it. "What are you?" he asked, his eyes gleaming with curiosity.

The ball continued to smile, its black body and nipply projections quivered for quite some time, before finally, it spoke. "I'm the funk."

3. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

Suddenly, more balls with nipple like projections started appaering around Darryl, and he looked at them, each one smilling and saying

"I'm justin bieber"
    "I'm the posism"
    "I'm the homossexualism"
    "I'm the hypocrisy"
    "I'm the racism"

He started screaming and running, as everything around him turned black and more and more balls appaered. He feel on a rock, and looked at the huge ball behind him

"I'm the violence"

4. SivCorp

SivCorp Parsec Taste Tester

wow, didn't even make it to the first post, and it already nose-dived.... :lod:

5. Opirian

Opirian Subatomic Cosmonaut

((I don't think this belongs here.))

Blackleaf and Cloudhopper like this.
  6. Profound Madness

Profound Madness Big Damn Hero

The final ball hit Darryl in the back of the head, dealing a lethal blow. Then all the balls had a great big party, everyone was invited. Hoorah!

7. TheSneez

TheSneez Scruffy Nerf-Herder

having a party? why not invite Zoidberg!? :whoop:

8. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Go home thread you're drunk.