RP "Lemon here, anyone out in the dark?"

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Ensign_Lemonade, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Ensign_Lemonade

Ensign_Lemonade Intergalactic Tourist

[[This just how I'm introducing my character. I kinda want this whole thing to be just a giant sandbox space RP. Don't worry about race or faction or rules or anything intense. Just make a cool story. We'll see how it goes?]]

As you sail through the silent dark, a blip on your communicator and computer consoles light up. After flipping them on, a message is displayed on screen.. It is clearly a bounty. A pretty good one if it takes over consoles like this. Some coalition of sorts.

>>BEGIN
    >>FOLDER//SUBJECT HISTORY: PHYSIOLOGICAL, MENTAL AND PHYSICAL EXAMINATIONS
    >>PROCEED

>>SEARCH SUBJECT: "AVALYN DU'LAC"
    >>SUBJECT FOUND : DISPLAYING INFORMATION:

SUBJECT: "AVALYN DU'LAC" AKA 'LEMONADE','LEMON'
    BLOOD TYPE: O NEGATIVE
    HEIGHT: 6"2
    WEIGHT: 143
    RACE: CAUCASIAN (ASSUMED GAELIC DESCENT)
    HAIR COLOR: WHITE
    EYE COLOR: BLUE

SUBJECT DESCRIPTION: FREQUENTLY UNKEMPT HAIR, ALWAYS WHITE. REPORTS
    INDICATE WHITE HAIR IS RESULT OF CHEMICAL SHOCK. FREQUENTLY SEEN WEARING A
    SCIENTIST LAB COAT AND IS PRONE TO USING EVASIVE ACTION RATHER THAN DIRECT CONFRONTATION.

SUBJECT IS ARMED AND DANGERŌs
    isss waaantedd foorr the follll|||owingggcrime e e es::::
    ̶̛̖͙̦̗͙̘̖̼͕͚̥͉̭ͪ̎̔ͣ̅̓̇͞͝͝ͅU̸̩̤̟̝̤̲̤̘̱̟̟̙̩ͭͧ̒͐́͋ͬ͗͑ͧ̌̚͜͟S̸̢͍̹͈̗̘͖͔͉̠͔̹̺ͫͩ̑̍ͯ͟ͅ!̵̴͖̤̖̤̿̋ͤ̌͗́̿̌̿̆ͦ̿͆̊ͨͪͨ̆
    S̊ͣ̆͛̈́S̢͚̘̬̖̣̞͍͎̭̤͖̩͕ͪ͌ͤͪͮ̃͜͞S̷̬̤̞̪̘̄͛̀̽̎̊̅̑ͩ͑̃̓̽̏̅ͣͯͅs̴̷̷̷̢̬̭͔͔̮̩̫̜͇̳͍̓͋ͪ̅s̰̭͎̳͚̙̪̘͓͕̭̯̜̬͔̰̜̳̱̉ͫ̉̑͒ͪ́̄ͪ̏́̏̈́̆̉́͟͢s̸̯̞̹͈̗̬̩̤̥͖̮̝̺͑ͬ̒̀͝
    Ș̴̵̡͍̖̱̓̑̑͋̂͂̈͂ͧ͊̃̐ͮ̆͂̈́͋͘Sͤ̾̉̓̀ͮ̌̾̊́҉͏̨̯͔͉̗͓̦̱̞̣̣̥̫̞̦͙̤̰S
    ̦̠̯̗͍̦̯̬̫̦ͦ́̿͌̑͒͒̿̇ͥͩͣ̀̚S̽ͥ̄̽ͯ
    ̢ͤͭ̂͑̏̄ͨͯ̃̑͋ͪ͏͎̟̪̪͉̭̪̼̜͕̱̤̟̺͙͠ͅ
    *the file seems to start taking itself over*
    w̴̸̵̝͇͖̮̯̹̮̣̪̗̱͎̤̓ͧ̇́̒̅͌̍͌͑͠
    ̦̻̤̙̳͉̩̮̯̱̭̭̲͍̐͐̽͌̑͛̇̾ͯͥ͑̌̊ͮ͌̀͘w̷͓̗͚̠̬̺͔̩̹̺͆̆ͩ̆̓́ͣ̽̆͋ͧ̒̐͌̽ͬ̊ͫeͬ̍̐̏͂͛͋͌͆̿̈ͭ͊ͯ̚͏͓͎̤̲̫̗̩̥̜̲͎̥̻̀͜
    ̸̢̛͓̖̼̣̟͔͔̰̹̣̥̺̮͚̞͓̪̟̅̿̇̅̇̽ͮ͌͑ͧ́̓̂ͨ̕w̆̔̇ͪ̎̑̋ͮͫ͋ͤ̍͋̈ͨ̔̓͟҉̧̨̨̺̯̻̘̦͚̩̟̰̮̖̭e͂̅͌̎̃͋͒̀͛̓ͯ̚͏̵̭̗͍́͢͡ͅͅl̢̺̖̪̗̤̣̫͚͈̭͍͔̣̗̲̭̮͆́̔̍̄ͫ̉ͨͥ̒̐ͥ̊̔̔ͦ͘͘ͅ
    ̨͔̲͔͎͈̗̣͛ͧ͌ͩͩͤ͐ͤ͛͒ͫ̊͌̔ͥͮ͑ͤ̚͜w̸̡̖͖͉̙̼̥̗͎̣͓ͩͭ͐̓̔̒̌ͣͭͫ̓ͦ͛ͮ̐̽̈́̿̅ͅͅë̷̡̨̜̝͇̯́͛̃ͭ̈́̑̄ͥ͑̊̿ͮ͐̈́̕lͤͨ͆͘͏҉̙͎̗̯̱̬̬̼̠c̢̱͎͉̥͇̎͗̄ͫ͟͡
    ̮̪̬̪̞̝͓̺̘͎̯̝͎̲ͣ̉͋ͭͧ̉͛͐̎́̚̚͠ͅw̷̧̢̫̳̦̹̖ͦͧ̈̌ͤͤ̆ͨͩ̀ͧ͋̈́͆͐̚͜ͅȅ͇̫͈̟͙̣̞̤̠͎̤̼͉̠̯͍̠̪̈́̂ͧͭ̐ͭ̐̔̕͢͢l̵̨̧̩̝̣̝̼͖͖̜̼̩͉̼̼̩͙̒ͨͫ̇͋̓ͩ̎̉̔̆c̸̢ͤ̅͆ͬ̽͋̈ͨ̂͋́̿ͭ͊͘͝҉̮̣̰͈͈̺̩̺ỏ̴̸̮͍͚͇͍̗̖̞̳̦̗͎̳̪̪͚̲͖̰͐̀̆̀
    ̨̢̢͕͖̞̯͇̗̹̞͖͎̠̈̃ͦͤ͊̐́̄̓͑̅ͣ̿̒͒ͮwͮ̾ͬ̇̄ͩ̎͑̉ͦ̍̒ͩ̉͊̆҉̟̩͚̱͙̦̯ę̷̵̨̗͔͖͇͖̰͕͔͙̖̖̖̳̠̣̭ͤ̉̓̽̍̑̽̽̉̇͆ͭ̂ͭ̃l̳͉̰̤͉͎͍ͭ̓̂́͟c̿̇ͤ̂͏̨̲̬̮̞̝̳̻̲̀ͅo̅͋̓̎̓͋̈́͛̍͑̽̋҉̷̨̦̮̤͕͚̩͝m̨̛̺̱̠̼̪̮̪͇͖̩͇͚͇ͯ̆̒̃ͨ̎̐͌ͫͣͬ͑͢͜ͅ
    ͩ̎̐̏͒͐͂ͩ͏͘҉̝̩͇͓͙̹̗̣̼̜̠̮ͅͅw͒̍̐ͪ͋̃̉̌̓ͨ̍͐ͩ͆̃̂̓ͮ̚҉̸̧͍͓͍̲͚͔͔̮̝̳̰̣͈͍̯͙̀ͅe̖̟̣͇͇̦̟̩̫͌̊̌ͥ̊̉͊̒͐̄͝͝͞ļ̨̜͔̮͓̹̬͔̣͒̊̐ͪͧ̈͊͠c̵̸̶̯̥̣̼͇̼̘͇̤̼̱͕͓̦̲͇̱̯͌̀̂ͭ̃̋ǒ̺͈̻͉̲̜͍̭̥̭͓̖͇̬̽̓͟͞ͅm̷̵̰̤͔͎ͪͩ̉ͫͯ̎ͪͦͤͫͦ͛ͯ̊̀̚͢ȅ̃ͨͣ̽͢҉͍̩̙͖̱͖̗̺̦́͘ͅͅ
    wel
    come
    welcome

*a loud buzz from the communicator and then a brief silence, followed by another quiet beep.

A voice speaks from your ships speakers:*

"Hey! Just so you know, this thing is totally whack. I can hack this with a rubber band and a-"
    *the radio hisses and the voice seems annoyed slightly*
    "Okay maybe they fixed it. Anyway. This is... Doctor... Lemon, broadcasting from X-Sector space.
    I am currently looking for mercenaries for a terraform project, or any settlers or scientists
    interested in a similar project. Please respond if this reaches you. It's cold out here in the black."

*the radio hisses off, then turns back on for just one last message:*

"And I am NOT dangerous.

...but I am armed. Lemon out."

*click*

2. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

I am a mercenary.
    I am in the dark, too.
    Embrace it, become one with it.
    Then you will thrive.

Ensign_Lemonade likes this.
  3. Lobo

Lobo Spaceman Spiff

I love lemons!
    And boobs too :DD

4. this really doesnt belong here, goes in either fanfiction or literature

probably fanfic

5. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Don't listen to the voices, Lemon.
    The ones with bad grammar are simply passing transmissions.

6. Anything posted in this subforum should be posted in accordance with the subforum rules. This does not follow those rules. I shouldn't have to use proper capitalization to get that point across.

7. Ensign_Lemonade

Ensign_Lemonade Intergalactic Tourist

I don't care about your grammar I just care about knowing the right place to post this.

thanks.

8. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

So how would we move it?
    EDIT: a mod should get it done soon.