Left-handers Union

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tyle, Jul 19, 2017.

?

Which hand is your dominant hand?

1. I'm left-handed.

50.0%
  2. I'm right-handed.

43.8%
  3. Both/neither. I'm ambidextrous.

6.3%
  4. Hand is for the weak. I use my foot.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

It really is. I take it for granted sometimes a lot. Like when people twist their body or something at odd angles so they can use their dominant hand. I just think "use the other hand?" but it's not so simple for most.

Surenu likes this.
  2. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

My mother is ambidextrous. Although in her case that means that she's just equally clumsy with both sides.

3. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Then she's ambisinister not ambidextrous. d;

4. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Fap with the right
    Welp, you'd have to make do xD

5. baconsama25

baconsama25 Cosmic Narwhal

Currently I only manage to write using left hand ( I suck with right hand for that), but I can do about anything else with both hands. Although using mouse with left hand is a pain, even if the mouse is/claims to be ambidextrous.

Surenu likes this.
  6. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Yeah, using the mouse is one of the few things I do with my right hand.

7. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

I cant even do that. Its uncomfortable for me

I have to use my mouse on the left. And thats why I cant play PC games without my controller. The only ones I can are Minecraft and Terraria. Oh and Starbound. Stuffs like that

8. Tlactl

Tlactl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The only thing I use my left hand for is writing

9. baconsama25

baconsama25 Cosmic Narwhal

Ohh, and sometimes I love eating only with a fork on my left hand, somehow it feels much more natural and comfortable than fork and knife.

10. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

I remembered something. When I first started gaming on pc I switched my mouse to the right but I kept a second mouse plugged in on the left to use for anything else. Having two mice confused a lot of people in uni when they would see it.

11. ruddthree

ruddthree Phantasmal Quasar

I used to be ambidextrous as an infant, but a doctor told my mom to make my use one hand dominantly, so that's how my right hand became my dominant one.

(This is Scott Quinn reporting back to right-handed HQ. I have successfully infiltrated the Lefties base, and are currently listening in on a classified debate about what people use their "powerful" left hand for, over. There seems to be a few defectors, who are discussing their clearly superior right hand. What? Disguise myself as a lefty, over? But my left hand is weak; I can't do anything with it, over! sigh Yes, boss. Over and out.)

Waffle-Chan likes this.