WIP Leen's Genderbent Valley

Discussion in 'Characters' started by Crazy_Leen, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Lithophene

Lithophene Void-Bound Voyager

I'm leaning towards saying it's a camisole that's under her blouse. Layers and all that clothing business.

• alexsl

alexsl Space Hobo

The only event that she is at the beach in her 'timeline' is when you have 6 heart with her but her portrait didnt change. =/

• cityracer

cityracer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Do you plan to do just the single characters or others as well, because I'd like to see genderbent Vincent and Jas.

XaviiKinz likes this.
        • Crazy_Leen

Crazy_Leen Phantasmal Quasar

I might have to place a dummy portait in that place for now I guess ._."
          At least until I find out what exactly it's used for...

I probably will <w< But I just wanna get the bachelors and bachelorettes out of the way first :3

Also a heads up, I probably currently will only ahve time ont he weekends for working on spriting stuff, so it'll be a little bit till I can show more :'D

• Crazy_Leen

Hello everyone~
            I finally got some free time from all the stress lately and worked some more on portraits~
            First of all I present you:

Haley -> Henry
            [​IMG]
            you'll find the download link for the portrait in the starting post.

I still don't know what that one portrait is used for, where Haley has only a tank top or maybe bikini or whatever left on her, but I'll just assume for now, it's simply the first top removed.

Also I wanna show you two previews for the upcoming portraits~

[​IMG][​IMG]
            I'm not sure yet what to do with male Maru's hair but I'll figure something out eventually. Maybe dreads...but I dunno xD

SarahKik, rhomboid and nickelcurry like this.
            • Aniya

Aniya Void-Bound Voyager

Amazing! :love:

I really hope you'll stick to this and put the effort into changing the dialogue for these characters! :cry:<3<3<3<3<3<3

Might I say you might also have to change Pam's dialogue since she talks about Penny quite frequently when I talk to her. Somewhere along the lines like, "She's her gal and to treat 'her' nicely.'" :lod:

But overall I love what you've done! Can't wait to see more! :lickitung:

• Crazy_Leen

Thank you <3

And I know. It's not just Penny, other people are being mentioned by others all the time.
                Problem still is, that I can't change dialouge for every single options (like only having a few of them changed). That would be hilariously much work I can't really put into it. So I probably will only do a few variations. Having all genderbent and having one genderbent at the most :'D

• ValentineCrynamYoyu

ValentineCrynamYoyu Void-Bound Voyager

OMG Haley looks like APH France that is awesome! Thank you for making these

• Ribbonain

Ribbonain Pangalactic Porcupine

<3 So many gender swaps need to pick one xD

• nyaachu

nyaachu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

These are so great *v*
                      Aah I can't wait for the rest!

• Zalkyria

Zalkyria Existential Complex

Are you going to change their names too?

• karasakii

karasakii Void-Bound Voyager

Are these still available somewhere? all the links are dead

• Crazy_Leen

Ah, yes...
                            Originally, they were all uploaded to Dropbox, but since Dropbox decided, that there are no public folders anymore, all my links are down, I'm afraid...
                            I'm still working on a lot of things to be up again but this won't be properly possible until I find a real alternative to Dropbox (aka a service were I can have my failes all stored and sorted nicely and where it's not public until I give out a link.)
                            Plus having a fulltime job now and limited free time, this is a logner process than anticipated.
                            But I hope to get it all up again eventually qwq
                            Thanks for your interest in the portraits and sorry for the inconvenience.

• TheLovelyCassi

TheLovelyCassi Big Damn Hero

You should be able to create links to the files on Dropbox to share for download, I think. No need to put them in a special folder or anything.
                              I hope you can figure a way to get your mods back up, because I loved all the sprites so much... ; u ;

• Fyn

Fyn Pangalactic Porcupine

I use Mediafire.

• keodau27

keodau27 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I still keep the Abigail character mod so i made a content pack out of it, i only have that file so if anyone still keep the others, i can help converting it
                                  I got Leen's permission to post an update in this thread
                                  I also made an edited version and include it the assets, if you want to use it just change its name from Abigail2.png to Abigail.png
                                  Edit.png

Attached Files: