Leah's 8 Heart Event Not Triggering

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ryllini, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Ryllini

Ryllini Intergalactic Tourist

I'm playing on Xbox One.

For some reason Leah's 8 heart event is not triggering. I have her at 8 hearts and it is still fall (I know it doesn't trigger in the winter). I believe I told her to do an art show, so she should show up at my house between 6 am and 8 am on sunny days. Not happening. So to be sure I didn't accidentally choose for her to sell her art on the internet, I followed the instructions to trigger that event. I went to her house when she was there multiple times (both morning and afternoon) and it didn't trigger.

I think I could have possibly "skipped" the dialogue for her 2 heart event (where you say which art thing she should do). Would that be causing this not to trigger?

I also bought her a bouquet and that's not working either.

Please help!

• Eikos

Eikos Scruffy Nerf-Herder

How long ago was it since you had that dialogue with her? I'm not sure but it might take a while before she comes to you about an art show.

• Ryllini

I reached 8 hearts with her about 4-5 in game days ago. Have had 3 sunny days and she has not shown up to my door in the morning, nor has the internet event been triggered when I entered her house when she is there.

I have seen people say this event was triggered the very next day so that's why I'm worried.

• Eikos

Eikos Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Have you triggered any of the previous heart events? How might you have skipped over the dialogue in her two heart event?

• Ryllini

Yeah I have seen every event up until I picked her up so she can reach the fruit in the tree.

During dialogues like those, there is a "skip" button on the bottom left hand corner.

What happened was I went through the dialogue the first time, told her to do an art show, and finished the day. During that night though, the game crashed before it saved so I had to re-do the day.

So I went back to her house to trigger that event and accidentally clicked the "skip" button and it completely skipped the whole dialogue. Didn't even give me the option to choose between art show and selling on the internet.

I'm just worried that doing that may have screwed with my file somehow so now it doesn't know which event to trigger.

• ShneekeyTheLost

ShneekeyTheLost Master Astronaut

Have you tried entering the town between 3PM and 5PM to see if that triggers the 'main' event? Alternately, have you gone to her house while she's there in case the 'website' is the default?

• Ryllini

Yeah I believe I have done that. And yes I have gone to her house and no luck. :/ I think since I clicked the skip button during the two heart dialogue, it is not going to show the 8 heart dialogue.

• Bya

Bya Space Hobo

Hello. I'm havin the same issue. I'm pretty sure I skipped the event too. Did you manage to trigger the event?