RELEASED Lavender's Mods

Discussion in 'Mods' started by .Lavender., Mar 18, 2018.

1. andiluxe

andiluxe Phantasmal Quasar

I have a question about your DIYCP Buildings mod: the Slime Hutch also has a tbin file but the content.json doesn't appear to be referencing that at all. What was it meant to do? (I ask because I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to make this winery/brewery mod work with CP and I suspect a tbin edit is required. I'm still learning though.)

• .Lavender.

.Lavender. Pangalactic Porcupine

A Toned Down Stardew Valley got updated- added Pam's house, and rocks and grass where the lake log was (IDK why but I hate that log LOL, however, apparently it's a marker for a legendary fish). :)

• .Lavender.

Yeah, I actually don't remember, but considering that I use that winery/brewery mod, that might have been why I left it in there. However, if it's not referenced... it could have also been a mistake. .-.

• .Lavender.

Hey yo, A Toned Down Stardew Valley got an update! Added Elliott's house tiles because apparently, never had I ever added them lol. I also added a large patch of grass and rocks to replace the log in the lakes. I hate that log and originally got rid of it, but was informed that it's used as a marker for where to catch a legendary fish.

Also a new DIY Content Patcher - "Around the Farm"! Craftables and objects! :)

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
          • .Lavender.

Working on bringing back my boy for the third time, haha. I got impatient waiting on CustomNPCs to be updated for 1.3 (if it ever will be), so I've been working on updating the Elliott replacement version for Content Patcher. :)
            I made my own portraits this time too, so no more scaled pixelated ones from canon haha. If you're on 1.2 and are playing with CustomNPCs, or the old XNB one, feel free to use. :)
            Por.png

He still has Elliott's dialogue. Like I said, work in progress!
            Screenshot 2018-06-16 19.03.52.png

sometsuki and thingwithwings like this.
            • .Lavender.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
              putaytoe likes this.
            • .Lavender.

New little mod, since I just saw this event in game yesterday.

Demetrius' behaviour in Maru's first heart event has always bothered me a lot. It's like he... vaguely threatens you. It's creepy!
              So I made DeCreepy'd Demetrius, which just changes his dialogue and the relationship values. Now he tells an embarrassing story about Maru while she's away, and will only be mildly disappointed if you confess. Rather than being weird and losing almost half a heart.

Medicell and thingwithwings like this.
              • thingwithwings

thingwithwings Phantasmal Quasar

Thanks so much! This scene always bothered me too haha

• leilacrystal

leilacrystal Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i love ALL your mods so much, but especially the DIYCP ones, they're a LIFESAVER for me and my fussy self lmao~~

.Lavender. and Darkcedars like this.
                  • .Lavender.

I've been working on some stuff for personal use, and in general, just enjoying the game.
                    But recently for one of my saves, I decided to try the Clint -> Clarice mod. I never used it because I wasn't a fan of the portraits, but then remembered I'm a pixel artist so I made my own.
                    As usual, is just the png meant to be used with DIYCP.

Por.png

Kourah, vadie, Darkcedars and 2 others like this.
                    • .Lavender.

New mod - Emily Improved!

Changes her dialogue and heart events because Emily was always my least favourite character.

• Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

oh man, that pink stardew looks interesting owo

also clint/clarice looks adorable. if/when i can get help getting the redone dialogue mod running(i cannot download such a large rar file and i have been told it is not cp) i totally think i want your edit in it ^^

• .Lavender.

• .Lavender.

• .Lavender.

Sorry, late reply but when looking through my files after The Great Crash of Losing Some Of My WIP Mods, it seems I was working on a CP version of Redone Dialogue! I had Abigail, Pierre, and Caroline done. I can try and finish it, if you'd like?

• Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

i would be super grateful<3 if you did i could share the scrapped buildings mod i was working on -winks-

• DJ_Zapple

DJ_Zapple Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm just sitting here, hoping you'll manage to get Nagito to be a standalone NPC in the current version of SDV. Love that boy to death, but I love Elliott a lot too... I know there's some method to do it, but I don't know it yet.

• .Lavender.

I've been lowkey learning and tinkering with custom NPCs - I hate how SDV's code changes how it's done all the time. This is like the third or fourth time it's changed and I have to relearn it lol.
                                I also didn't know there was such a demand for him (also saw comments on my Nexus page)! I'll make it a higher priority then. :)

• .Lavender.

• DJ_Zapple

DJ_Zapple Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm just a sucker for Danganronpa in general. :p Doesn't hurt that Nagito wound up becoming one of my favorite characters. (Why do I always wind up liking the insane mo'fos? Genocide Jack, Nagito, Kokichi...)